Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
i would think it would cool i the next world was in mid evil times but you only need to be level 40 to go there and you have to finish defeat king in each of the three evil tower but you do have to do lots of and when the bosses each one drops a golden sword and you use them to make a new that you learn after you fight the dude you did quests for because he's tha fourth brother the fist boss is fire the second one is death the third boss is ice the last boss is life there all rank 9 bosses

Explorer
May 28, 2011
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.

you got your wish. celestia came out last fall.

belgrim ogrebane lvl 35 myth

"not if i stick you first" sam gamgee, return of the king

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
chinababy wrote:
How about this,
A tunnel is found in the commons, right in the pond thing. Once you go in you see 7 people arguing. They all have the school colors on; One black, one red, one yellow, one green, one tan, one purple, and one white. They notice you and they all vanish. You find a note and take it to the headmaster. He says evry teacher had a son or daughter ( ) and that they were hidden in the hole to keep secret. You go talk to all the teachers and its true. But all the children are evil and want to destroy Wizardcity! Thats why they were in the hole. I:

OK thats just the main part. :P It would basicly be what ever school you are (Death, Life, Storm, etc...) you would have to fight that child or whatever. Hope you like my idea!

Lindsey Thunderhorn Level 52 Necromancer

Dude that would be the best thing EVER! I hope they have something like that. P.S. Im the wizard "Jason Shadowstalker" Im level 27 Diviner (I haven't been on a lot) I'm usually on Kraken,Ghoul,or Phoenix Realms most likely I'll be fight Grumish Greataxe in Krokosphinx 8) I guess I'll see ya

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I like the underground world idea too, but supersized. Enemies would be things like people-sized ants, dragon sized worms, and giant fungi. Most of it would be underground, and the above ground parts would also be giant sized. A single mushroom would be a house, instead of ramps or stairs, you would be running up and down a twig or a blade of grass. You have to capture a sparrow or a butterfly to ride to a new area, much like the dragon in DS.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
I really agree that we should get to see the homelands of the creatures in Wysteria I loved the plot of the pigswick academy very well thought out and crafted nicely.

Wyrmwood sounds like a forest type land, with water and lots of swamps, waterfalls, trees and growth, where Mirage sounds like a vast desert with a base in the middle of an oasis. Sort of Alladin like. Very intriguing ideas here.

i would think that mirage would be a mostly balance land, enemy-wise...with fire death and storm mixed into it, ice too. Who wouldnt ride a camel mount, haha...you know you would thats awesome.

and naturally wyrmwood will have to be life, myth, fire, and death. and the creatures here could quite possibly be fairies and centaur, minotaur, and a mount for pegasus, flying mounts like owls. the list goes on.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
I'm thinking a Scientific World filled with Robots and Scientists, they have invented a Time Machine and something goes wrong and a bunch of Powerful Undead Monsters from the future spill into the world. Anyway you have to go around the city collecting pieces of the time machine that the monsters have stolen so that you can go in the time machine and defeat the master of the monster army attacking the city. Most of the enemies would be monsters from the future but some enemies would be reprogrammed robots :D Thats just the basic storyline of my idea

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
cottingham1111 wrote:
i do think there should be other worlds after dragonspyre, but i dont think all the worlds should have quests and stuff, i think they should make a world where players can take a break from fighting, where they can go play different mini games, hang out with there friends, maybe have a lake where they could go down under and shop in an underwater mall where they can buy rare things. they can make resturants where you could sit down and play mini games to regain health and cool things like that, i think it would keep players interested :D

Great idea i got bored after i hit max level so a hang out world would be fun i have WAY TO MUCH MONEY.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
my idea for a world would be death themed dark gloomy it could be the next world in the morganthe story arc it would be full of undead creatures there woulod be alive people and or monsters in a different part but there world was over run by morganthes undead army you would have to be legendary to get to it (i dont think wysteria will bring on new lvl like 70 considering its 25+) the last boss of the world would be the grim reaper aka death

grim reaper
health 27650
rank 14 boss
school death

cheats
if your health gets below 300 he uses wraith on you

if you use a trap on him he pierces it and puts a feint on you(the +30% does not get put on him)

if you attack without a trap on you he will use skeletal dragon on you then put curse on you

he summons minions after he loses 5000 health

after minions are dead you can put traps on him

minion 1
name dark wraith
heath 2000
rank 9 boss
school death

cheat if you attack grim reaper with single attack he attacks you with skeletal pirate

minion 2
name life wraith
health 1900
rank 9 boss
school life
cheat
if you heal he uses rebirth or satyr on grim reaper

minion 3
name mythical wraith
health 1800
rank9 boss
school myth
cheat

if you use blades he puts them on grim reaper and uses 700 earthquake

this idea is a work in progress plz comment if you feel something is too hard or needs to be changedc about this idea

ps i dont want extremely negative comments some people can post

blaze legendary pyromancer

Survivor
May 21, 2010
Wizard101FanWiki wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

They already have Atlantis as celestia, riddles i dont think will catch on, knights and castles might have potential

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I'd like a world where there are mermaids swimming about around an island. The island of Catastrophe!
The bosses are rank 6.
Schools are Ice, Death, Myth, and Fire.
The bosses names:
Helionic, A Merman : Ice
Cassedy Von Queic, A fairy: Fire
Frederic Devilour, An Adult male wizard banned from Ravenwood: Myth
Annibelle Dreadful, Penny's mother:Death.

The minions:
Haunted Fodders: Myth fodders.
Redstick Woodwalkers: Fire Treants
Balestrom Hoppers: Frogs : Storm
Taunted Bunnies: Life

Areas:
Clearwater Beach:
Home to all the mermaids and mermen who Sing and dance.
I havent come up with more yet so uh ya.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
hey well i got to thinking cause i got bored lol and i think a new world of like counter wizard city that is like the opposite of regular wizard city and well i thought of a quest line and stuff but the gist of it is at the end you would have to defeat counter merle ambrose witch is school of sun,star,and moon. you would also have to fight the teachers and stuff but once you fought and defeated your counter teacher(storm teacher- halston balestrom would be counter halstron balestrom) you would get a new lvl 68 spell. well considering this is a counter world instead of malistaire being evil and defeated make him your helper hidden in the counter haunted cave(that makes it not haunted = ) and also for the lvl cap it would be 61-70 of course. the bazaar guy(elik silverfist) would drop lvl 68 or lvl 70 clothes because he is a master merchant(master clothes hoarder.) now the balance school and the death school teachers.well the balance school considering it is a counter world... the balance teacher would be arther wethersfield and the death school would be the same old freeky guy (dworgyn) though but malorn ashthorn would be a wizard that everyone would have to fight. please add more to this and lets make some noise in the message boards for lvl 60 people and for adding higher lvl worlds unlike wysteria plz comment to this.

LVL 60 STORM WIZARD ConnorStormWraith read more for more info

well the start out that i was thinking about is where merle amborse messages you and it says plz help wizard city is turning upside downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....................... so you go to wizard city to talk to him and your there in counter wizard city and you cant go to the regular city until the counter wizard city is beat

LVL 60 LIFE WIZARD
ChrisLifeHeart

have fun and think about it please

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
The medival times would be the best it should be in the grizzleheim world

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
how about a world where you change into some thing else and only in that world you could be it

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
:DI have this crazy idea that some of you might think sounds like Dragonspyre, but it is still pretty cool and Malistair and Morganthe are not involved. The world is called Spire, which is a piece of Dragonspyre that broke off eons ago. There are no humans, only extremly rare wizards called pure wizards that can tranform into dragons and other serpent like creatures. Their enemies are these clans of evil dragon hunters called snake people. The snake people are getting closer to defeating the dragons, and your wizard is the only one who can defeat the snake people's leader, who is known as the Hissing Claw. You would start this world when you finish Celestia, so the bosses and enemies would be pretty hard. If this was a real world i would reccomend the lower lever members to stay out!
Hope you like this idea :D Morgan Fireblood magus pyromancer and Rachel Ghostcatcher legendary conjurer

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Hey SherlockBones,

U cud check out the post on Scythia. Its an amazing world idea. It's not cheesy and is unique. It awesome!!!!

Survivor
May 13, 2011
fahmi123 wrote:
I think there is worlds for the element school fire,storm,ice.Ice can be where professor greyrose grew up and the fire world can be where professor falmea grew up and you get it :P
You forgot-If you played wysteria-that Belladonna crisp looks a bit like falmea.

Thanks!
Nathaniel ShadowTalon,level 10 balance wizard

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
Definitely we are missing the worlds of Weirwood and Mirage, now that we know they exist! Not to mention worlds like candyland!

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
cooper1829 wrote:
Hey SherlockBones,

U cud check out the post on Scythia. Its an amazing world idea. It's not cheesy and is unique. It awesome!!!!

ya sherlock the scythia post is an awsome idea for a new world i agree with him check it out

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Before you read this, please understand that I have already completed Celestia, Wintertusk and Wysteria.

I think that Kingsisle should spend a little less time on the side quest worlds for now. Why? Because if we had Story quest worlds and we were stuck in a mission, we could go to the SIDE QUEST worlds to gain a little experience (story quest worlds tend to bring extended level caps with them). But if we have side quest worlds BEFPORE the story quest worlds, then the whole thing would only have gotten you gold and maybe a few pets. It would have been a waste of time if you are the kind of person who does side quests only for the extra experience.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
shrukain wrote:
Before you read this, please understand that I have already completed Celestia, Wintertusk and Wysteria.

I think that Kingsisle should spend a little less time on the side quest worlds for now. Why? Because if we had Story quest worlds and we were stuck in a mission, we could go to the SIDE QUEST worlds to gain a little experience (story quest worlds tend to bring extended level caps with them). But if we have side quest worlds BEFPORE the story quest worlds, then the whole thing would only have gotten you gold and maybe a few pets. It would have been a waste of time if you are the kind of person who does side quests only for the extra experience.

i agree with you cuz i am a legendary with nothing to do KI should make a storyline world then a side quest world strategicaly made at about the same time like storyline side quest

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I would say somthing a little bit like it is in the game but needs more work to be new: When you get to a quest it asks you to go to the Dragonspyre past witch is a world of peace before Malistaire got to it. Then when you get the quest to fight Malistaire it is still a world of chaos, they should make a world of the old but then new after you fight Malistaire like: New DragonSpyre where you fight dragons and tempest seraphs ( like the pet you can get by a hatch: tempest)

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
hmm the final boss should be Malistare`s son. And he should be cursed by his father and by the most bad 9 year old ever seen : :D. 8). It should be in that world you said but seen after we beat morganthe which should be our death teacher

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
hmm maybe a human type world where wizards can relax,go to the theater,eat,drink,maybe some spa if your a girl,sleep,get married (lllollll) play with your pet or teach it to do tricks,be in snow (make snowmen or snowball fights),swim,go to gym,go to magical creatures zoo,magic Monapoly chess etc,go to concerts,and have kids(babies). that all bye

Cole firewalker lvl 48

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
8)
I've noticed someone mentioned Golems already; but how about this : A Machine World that has a Golem-like population? The Bosses could be larger, meaner Machine that What's-His-Name has either decieved or just enchanted into obedience. The world itself could be a massive Clockwork City with turning gears, power-lines, and other cool-looking, "Clock-Punk" stuff....

And the New Gear for Wizards? Robotic coverings, with mechanical Wands! Golems UNITE !
8)

This is an epic Idea!!! Would it be After DS like Celestia? Although Celestia did kinda make new Robotic stuff.
A couple Mob Ideas:
Mecha-Birds- Fire, Rank 8- 1400 Health
Exo-Guards- Myth, Rank 8- 1750 Health
Exo-Warriors- Storm- Rank 7- 1275 Health
Blaster Mechs- Ice, Rank 8- 2100 Health
Clockwork Sentry- Balance
Clockwork Mage- Life
Clockwork Enchanter-Death
Clockwork Mechanic- Ice
Clockwork Spy- Death

Oh, and dont forget the Exo-Suit Mount!! Robo-Walkers! W00T!