Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
hmm...seeing as two of the three legendary titans are in Ds and Wt, i think there should be a world with the storm titan. i'd hate to have two storm worlds in a row, seeing as Cl seems like a storm one, but i'd love to see the giant storm titan! maybe this would turn out to be something like Wt, where it's an addition to Cl. OOOH or maybe ancient Celestia before it was sunk beneath the sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would be fun to go back in time to fight the storm triton or titan, whatever its called. either that, or an extremely large island in the middle of a stormy sea, kinda like the storm house.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Ugh none it's so stressing i mean like 8 worlds for 1 wizard!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
I have 3 worlds (yes, three)

1. Myth themed world (there is no myth themed world unless you say Mooshu is) There could be cyclops npcs in one part and minotaur npcs
in another part. They could be going to war and you have to do a bunch of missions for each side to try and make peace. Fighting missions would be to defeat warriors on either side. Talking missions would be talking to leaders and warriors. You could also do missions, from centaurs who are trying to make peace, to burn or destroy weapons. You would have to fight bosses who are leaders who decide to attack you. In the end it would be that Morganthe is behind the war, and the final boss of the world is one of her henchmen.

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
my second world.

Brazlia- A forest themed world, not like Mooshu but an actual full size forest. There would be huge trees and one gigantic tree that is like Bartelby. The spiral key got locked at Brazlia when a wizard left it so we have to find other transportation. This ends up with us going and defeating some shadow weavers and getting a Marleybone airship to take us to Brazlia. When you get there you have to go to talk to the emperor, who is the emperor of Mooshu's brother. Then he gives you the key and you have to open the spiral door. Then you are ambushed by vine monsters. Once this is over you need to go defeat Morganthe's henchwoman, Twilight, who is doing all the evil in brazlia. But first you must collect three artifacts from the gods of brazlia. So you do quests to get to them, you have to battle two of them and a shadow weaver who is at the third's place. Then you fight the leader of the gods in his dungeon then the final dungeon. There are 5 dungeons, one for each god and one for twilight.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
I think there is worlds for the element school fire,storm,ice.Ice can be where professor greyrose grew up and the fire world can be where professor falmea grew up and you get it :P

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
Death Isle: 2,000 crowns
How to get: All worlds complete(not including wintertusk and grizzleheim)
Landscape:Broken down, ruined, and invaded with the plauge.
Areas: Foul lane, Hopeless ally, Graveyard, Stone Hedge.
Inside Foul lane: Jane's Tower(foulgaze tower)
Inside Hopeless ally: Jane's Home(Wraith's tower), Ghost house.
Inside Graveyard: Jane's Grave(Malistare's new home) Heartless Dome.
Inside: Stone hedge: Jake's Ritual, Easter Island.
rank 15 boss
death
---------------------
Spirit Wraith
health:9,050
rank 12 boss
life
---------------------
Jake Seven
health:20,000
rank 20 boss
death
--------------------
Malistare Drake
health:1,000+10,000 when health reches zero
rank 10 boss
death
--------------------
Dome Master
health:590
rank 15 boss
moon
--------------------
Jane Seven
health:4000
rank 2 boss
balance
-------------------
Sun God (ra)
health:40,000
rank 24 boss
balance
-----------------
Hope to see this in the game i put hard work comeing up with this!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
It would be cool if a character in the game invented a transporter and it took you to the modern world. That would be fun. And you could explore different places like New York. Haha, a blend of the modern world and the wizard world would be cool. :D

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
Yes I was thinking the same thing . . . a world in the clouds. The Myth house has a small portal to what appears to be a nice view from a cloud. It would be cool to keep going. Similiar to how wizards swim in parts of Celestia and below Triton Ave, in the cloud world or city we can . . . fly.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
i was thinking of a world based on king arthur where sir gawain(arthurs best knight) would give out the quests and Merlin would train you in powerfull magic. please take this into consideration KI!

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
woot last world idea :) :) :) :) :) :) :). I had this cool idea about a jungle world where Malistare´s son is the evil wizard

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
wow this post is very old and people still post on it, this post must be popular

anyways, my ideas are: gobblerton (i think that the name)

a world where you fight morganthe called darkside

that's all i have and i think there's gonna be a new world called scythe or something like that, but i not sure

-Blaze Duskstone legendary conjurer

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Well my world idea is a a world called Kaylua. The topic can be found in The Dorms section of the boards. Cya in the spiral!

SophiaAshHeart
Level 45 (300 more until 46!!!) balance

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Wizard101FanWiki wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

This is okay but the Atlantis world is Celestia and the moon based world is kinda like Celestia too.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
dear Sherlock bones. Hi i am Emma rain cloud and i was wondering what level do you have to be to get into marleybone or what quest please tell me!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
arent they makng a new world now but anyway i think the next world should be like that morgarathes army is aproaching a hades type of place and since you are a hero and stuff ou become the general of the good army and there will be this giant war

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
doctorwho583 wrote:
dear Sherlock bones. Hi i am Emma rain cloud and i was wondering what level do you have to be to get into marleybone or what quest please tell me!!!!!

that doesn't go here no offense

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
^_^ i got another (lol)----Mystishee :D
inside mystishee: Trolls' Tribe, Cyclops Cave, Minotaur Maze.
inside Trolls' Tribe: Tuka Tuka's Hideout(dungeon)
inside Cyclops Cave: Cave Of The Brave(dungeon), Jue NuNu's Mind Game.
inside Minotaur Maze(dungeon): Minotaur's Restart.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bosses
Tuka Tuka
Health: 45,000
School: Myth
Rank 9 boss
---------------------
Cyclops Charm master
Health: 500+200 each round
School: Life+Myth(uses Myth attacks, uses sprite and satyr. can use power pips with life spells)
Rank 30 elite
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minotaur Mind Master
Health: 90,000
School: Myth+Death(can use power pips with Death)
rank 27 boss
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Minotaur Genuis
Health: 1+100,000 over 3 rounds.(Minotaur Genuis always goes first)
School: Storm
rank 29 boss
(this boss is in Minotaur restart if you beat him you move on if you lose you restart the maze, and will have to keep doing this till you beat him)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyrus Drake (brainwashed by Morgaryth)
Health: 22,195
School: myth(durf)
rank 13 boss
-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope to see this :D :D :D (maybe entering from Cyrus's tower?)

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
jack235y wrote:
arent they makng a new world now but anyway i think the next world should be like that morgarathes army is aproaching a hades type of place and since you are a hero and stuff ou become the general of the good army and there will be this giant war

Is there a new world being worked on? Have you heard any further details? If so please share Im anxious to hear what is coming up. Thanks.

I think eagans\'s idea of an underground tunnel system is pretty cool.

Also as has already been mentioned:

An Air Realm. A city, dungeons, temples, etc in the clouds. If you visit the myth school house, there is a rainbow that leads to a small cloud you can stand on. It would be cool to have a whole world with properties like that.

We can swim in the area under Tritan Ave and in Celestia. Along the same lines it would make it even better if we could fly or "float" around once we pass into that world.

All the quests and dungeons would lead the players up a winding path through the clouds full of rainbow bridges and other amazing things in the windy world. As the wizard progresses through the world the sky would be getting darker and darker suggesting the players are getting higher in elevation. The end would eventually be high above the clouds amoung the stars themselves which is where the final battle would take place.

The story or plot of this. I have no idea.

A name?
This was brought up in another thread so its not my idea but something that has to do with air or clouds: Stratopolis. Stratosville. Zephyronia. Ventipula. Caerelum

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
Wow....KI you really take everybodys ideas into consideration dont you, back in '08 people were asking for an underwater world and in 2010 you delivered with that exact idea, twice...and you also incorporated most of the ideas that other people had aswell.....and i also saw a bunch of people that only have posts in this thread giving hints of things such as...so and so says this during a quest, and i went to the austin gathering and they said the new world is such and such.....i wonder how many of those posters from back then were on your staff, and were actually giving us clues....Sherlock Bones says always search for clues, so i did and i noticed there was a lot of them in the first three pages of this topic.....with that said

Thank You Kingsisle, for delivering, you have to be the only company with an online based game that does that

My idea for a new world
definately the world the gobblers came from, not sure if thats the new world thats coming out soon or not possibly called Scythe, with morganthe as the boss, but it should be....the gobbler king says his world was overthrown by witches, and i would say that morganthe is a witch...plus this world could be where the storm teacher is from and the myth frog, and the streetsweepers, along with gobblers and insects and things of that nature...and be a swampland, badlands type places...cause i believe morganthe to be some sort of mutated spider witch queen...and all her minions are bug type creatures, so if this is the new world thats gonna be awesome...thanks for reading..i enjoy playing this game so much

Chris Darkheart level 60 death
Christopher DeathThief level 37 life
Chris DarkBlood level 42 Balance

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
LafChill wrote:
I think there should be a swamp/jungle type of world so that the storm professor, sweepers and the misshapen frog people have a world representing them in the spiral.

Also I'd love to experience what the home worlds of Professors Falmea and Greyrose are like.
the sweepers are native to Marleybone

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
i think the next world should be atlantes
it could be like old sunken buldings kind of like crab aley but a world
and it could have something do do with aleins (i know i did'nt spell that right sry ) beacaus i saw a show that said they helped build it somehow
well that is my idea i hope you like it

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
It would be really really really cool to open up Marage the world that the cat girl was talking about in wystera maybe. I love the character design for her.
Or maybe the life based world that little pixie girl in wystera said she was from. (Wyrmwood i think)

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
Yea they should create new level and world.
i am legendary and nothing to do so wizard101 is like super boring.
the only reason i play is because of friend.

if they create new world and level they will get more money.
i really want to put more crown and meber but there is nothing to put for cuz i got all the world and i am legendary alreayd

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
Wizard101FanWiki wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

This is okay but the Atlantis world is Celestia and the moon based world is kinda like Celestia too.
did you read the date it was posted? it was posted when celestia didnt exist or heard of

Blaze Duskstone legendary conjurer