Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2010
here is a really cool idea for a new world! You could go into a wormhole and then all the things normal would be opposite. Malistair could be good and all the bad guys would be good too. Merle ambrose could be bad. And at the end you would have to fight yourself! (if your friends come you would fight them too) This would could also have night and day. Night would make death more powerful, storms could come and make them more powerful, and so on. It would be hard but fun and difforent. i hope you think about adding this world to the game! :D

Survivor
May 15, 2009
So far that I know, 2 worlds were about titans, so another world based on a school, such as Olympus and the underworld, a world called Titanfang. Some enemies would be an Orthrus and a storm lord would be Zeus, a person you talk to in the main area, and the main enemy would be Hades, a wraith.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
I think it would be interesting (having experienced the advancement of Grizz with Wintertusk), I would like to be taken back to Dragonspyre before the destruction; get to experience the "way-back-when" stories of devistation as explained by the ghost characters of DS... the wizard(s) can not stop the inevitable destruction of DS but there is much that can be done to salvage what IS currently available in DS.
As a twist that may offer a little PvP challenge, when the wizard "signs-on" to the new world, give an option how they want to represent their adventure! The destruction is inevitable (so that is not going to change) but to challenge the side of "good" in this world may offer its own challenges, rewards and consequences... [ ...give something for the PvP-er's to chew on - maybe transport PvP-er's to an arena to represent "good" or "evil" in the destruction of DS].
As a BONUS - allowing an opportunity to experience the world first in "good vs. evil" THEN to experience the world in "evil vs. good", you have just created TWO worlds for the price of one!
... just a thought... LOL - not that it would not be a programming nightmare or anything `: )

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hi Mr. Bones! For this topic, I think that I have a great idea. The world that I have thought of I really haven't thought of a name for, though. I was thinking it might be called Theurgia. For the place in the storyline, I think it should come after Celestia. To understand Theurgia, though, you need to hear the backround of Bartleby, which I have thought of. In Theurgia you learn all of the backround from the residents. In the beginning, before the spiral was made, we have been told that the first beings were the Titans of Fire, Ice, and Storm, Grandmother Raven, and Bartleby. That was a coverup. The truth: the first beings were the Titans, Grandmother Raven, the brothers Bartleby and Yggdrasil, and Morganthe. At the very beginning, Bartleby and Yggdrasil were very powerful wizards. Together, they were unstoppable. For this reason, Morganthe could not get rid of them, so she made a plan. She sent both of them a different a distress call to two different worlds. Bartleby got his from Ravenwood and Yggdrasil got his from Theurgia. When they both went to the place of the distress call, they were seperated, which is just what Morganthe needed. At that time, she placed a very powerful curse on the both of them using the three items she possessed: the Crown of Evil, the Staff of Death, and the Amulet of Malevolence. The curse turned them both into trees, so they could never come together again, until now.

Grandmother Raven and Bartleby had thought that Morganthe and Yggdrasil had been lost to the spiral, so they had given up on looking for them. When Morganthe turned up in Celestia, they knew that Yggdrasil had to be alive somewhere in the Spiral. They traced the large amount of Morganthe's death power from Celestia to Theurgia, which is where she ran to after being confronted in Celestia. Grandmother Raven and Bartleby can't leave their posts in their own worlds so they send you to Theurgia. In Theurgia, a once beautiful world full of life, you find that Morganthe has been taking over with her spider army. I have not yet thought of what the residents should look like, but you find them trying, and failing, to stand against Morganthe. She has gone into Yggdrasil and has taken all of the life energy from him, which is slowly destroying the world, turning it into a place of death. You soon find out that the only way to destroy Morganthe is to use her own items against her. After learning this, the person that was once leader of Theurgia sends you to go to the three parts of Theurgia to defeat Morganthe's three most trusted advisors and steal from them the staff, amulet, and crown of Morganthe, of which I mentioned earlier. With these items equipped, you are finally allowed into Yggdrasil, which is where you find Morganthe. In Yggdrasil, you learn that when Morganthe placed the curse on Bartleby and Yggdrasil, that she only bound their souls to the tree bodies. She has trapped their normal bodies in cages formed from pure death power within Yggdrasil. After you deafeat Morganthe, she is taken to Ravenwood and bound to a cage of life energy by Merle Ambrose using Sylvia Drake's own wand. Using the staff, amulet, and crown of Morganthe, you are able to open the cages of Yggdrasil and Bratleby and release the spirits from their tree bodies, thus turning them into their formal wizard selfs, but their tree bodies remain where they are, so the tree form of Bartleby can still be used as a world door. Also, by using the staff, amulet, and crown of Morganthe and the powers of Yggdrasil and Bartleby, Theugia is finally returned to its former beautiful self with the leader of the resistence, who was in control before Morganthe, in charge once again.

I have a feeling that Theurgia will be absolutely LOVED by the players of Wizard 101, which is a truly epic game, so please take into account the idea of Theurgia.

-Blaze ShadowHunter, Level 60 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Barbaria:
the world where Bara Zombies (Wormguts style creatures) walk the streets and there are Lincoln Ghosts (lost soul style creatures) beyond. Tortured Queen BOSS (Life Banshees) fly the farthest back. It is night time, and dark and evil.

Zombies Health+Cards:
DEATH-2,000 Health
Vampire
Banshee
Dark Fairy
Wraith
and more

Life Banshee Heath+Cards:
LIFE-5,000 Health
Life Banshee (self - kill 900)
Nature's Wrath
seraph
and more

Ghosts Heath+Cards:
BALANCE-4,000 Health
Ghost Touch
Judgement
scarab
and more

Survivor
May 08, 2010
My idea for a world would be a myth world. Since the other worlds are kind of based off of ancient civilizations I think the myth world should be in ancient Greece. Also like how Krokotopia is fire, ice, and storm this new world should be life, death, and myth. I think that would work well since myth and life both have creatures from Greek mythology (Troll, Cyclops, Minotaur, Centaur, Satyr, and maybe Seraph). I think that there should be a big conflict between Life and Death. To keep it with Greek mythology the Undead should be in a kind of "Underworld" and Morganthe has gotten their leader and all the undead to join her. I'm not totally sure about that part. But on the Myth side of things we learn that this is the place where most of the Myth creatures originated. The Myth creatures would be Trolls, Cyclops, Minotaurs, and another new creature that could become a spell. I would suggest Gorgons (Medusa-like monsters) or Cerberi (three headed dogs). The Cyclops and the Minotaurs would be at war with each other about something that I'm not to sure about yet. The Trolls have taken the Minotaurs' side and the Gorgons have taken the Cyclops' side. This whole conflict should take place in ancient Greek ruins. I suggest that they should be fighting over property. Maybe some kind of special temple or ruin. Just a thought. There should also be a way to choose which side you want to take. I'm not sure how well that would work out though... Also I'm not so sure how that would fight into the storyline with Morganthe and all... But it's a pretty good idea though.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
My idea was for a Savana( sorry can't spell well ) or sort of an Australian brush land kind of area with small villages with huts. (and the place you get to the other worlds is one giant, fancy hut) Where the residents are local animals to the Area's in real life. (e.j Lions if Savana or Kangaroos for brush land) and the villans are invasive species ( e.j cane toads or rabbits or even giant bug like monsters) that came from some odd reason. Though instead of being full of mostly fights and bosses based quests it also has more kinds of explore and find kinds of quests that don't allow quest help as a side activity. Just for the fun of exploring and finding secrets. I thought it should be filled with life and/or myth creatures to fight. The name is something i cannot come up with. It should be for levels of around 20-25ish to get in. The monsters you fight are around the strength of those in krokotopia but the bosses are a bit stronger and less numerous while the areas with the monsters that arent bosses are weaker by only a few HP but more numerous. A added idea was the zebra big game guy ( i accidently forgot his name ) that you see in the safe areas of a few worlds becomes a big quest giver or starts the whole scenario in that world.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
lavepen wrote:
i got one crazy i dea for a world.

one could be like a forest and you can make tarzan gice quests and stuff. they did it with the wizard of oz in unicorn way, they can do tarzan. and the evil people would be like monkeys and gorrilas and hippos and they can make evil humans that capture poor little baby animals and you got to destroy them and other stuff. so thats my idea for a world.

- Ian DeathShard

why couldn't be Wicked instead?

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
There should be a Greek mythology world. Who doesn't want to fight Minotaurs and Cyclopes? Also, it could be a spiritual magics world. It seems that theother worlds focus mainly on fire, ice, and storm. This worlrd could have myth, death, and life. I love the famous characters of Greek mythology like Achilles, Perseus, Herakles, and Odysseus.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
mzee nafasi something about the oldest world in the spiral.

It has just occurred to me that the word "Mzee" means old man in some African language. I can't quite figure out what Nafasi means yet.

-<Matt

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
I would like to experience a world hand-crafted (mind-crafted would be better) by Stephen King... an awesome author with a twisted imagination... Just a thought but there is a lot to be said about celebrity involvement and endorsement - even low-key endorsement...

I mention King because he would likely enjoy the game.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Deductive reasoning would suggest much. Inside the walls of wizard city alone we see a trend to the schools of magic.

Unicorn = Life
Cyclops = Myth
Firecat = Fire
Triton = Storm
Colossus = Ice
Dark Cave = Death

Then come worlds

Krokotopia = Balance
Mooshu = Life
Marlybone = ?
Dragonspire = Fire (Death ?)
Grizzleheim = Ice
Celestia = Astral (Storm ?)

It seems likely that there is a door that might send us to Olympus! Maybe we travel to the underworld? At least that is how it appears to me but then I'm not the slueth you are Bones.

As it looks from the map in celestia there are at least a handful of worlds we have yet to travel to if we can find the keys. I almost think the better question is where can we find these keys!

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Bayleef1006 wrote:
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

I don't want to be rude at all, but that idea isn't very good I mean not everyone wants to be a gobbler. Prince? Merle Ambrose evil? Not many people would agree with your idea. :?

I don't.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
I would love to be in a Native American Indian world or even Aztec themed world! I love ancient history! European Medieval themed world would be so cool! With knights in shinning armor! Just a thought and I look forward to ALL the new worlds KI will come up with! So far love them all except Dragonspyre! :(

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
vulcanwarrior wrote:
i would like an angel world up in the clouds! the seraphs could rule their and it could intorduce lady oriels family. you might have tosave from the world underneth the clouds which is all rocky and has loads of tunnels ans the monsters living down their are trying to take over! it might have something to do with the giants because they live up in the clouds. alsa a water based theme for tritons would be cool and i guess dragonspyre counts for the the dragons i would like a world then based around all the magics

I like the ideal of an angel world up in the clouds.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
I think there should not be a new world but new areas added on to the curent worlds(wizard city,marleybone,mooshu,dragonspyre,celestia,grizzelheim with wintertusk add on) which could incorporate a storyline of morganathe raising malistare from the dead and trying to take over the spiral. Also this would require wizards to begin but not fully complete after completeing the quest in which malistare dies. To create a mysterious feel because they would have to beat celestia and wintertusk to fully be able to complete.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.
lol they now have that its called celestia

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
What about a tropical beach land scape with palm trees turquoise waters and beige sands for wizards that completed the Malistare quest.

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
I think maybe a Desert world like krokotopia but like all desert where like youd have to battle bandits and stuff.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Maybe a world over a rainbow! You walk over a rainbow into a por of gold. In the pot of gold could be a world of leprechauns! The world would only be open on the week of St. Patricks day!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!

If ya'll want a new world idea, i know just the place to look. There is a thread currently on the third page in the dorms called: Wizard101-Sycthia the 8th world put up by Nicozumi. LOOK FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!

Sorry, it was put up by NicoUzumaki.

My mistake

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I think that it should be like a kind of mayan world because every world is related to something real on earth, wizard city is medival, krok is Ancient Egypt, MarleyBone is 18th Century England, MooShu is Ancient Japan, Ds is medieval, and Cl is Ancient Rome so next i think it is going to be a mayan civilization world.

Blaze IceBlade
Level 60 Ice Wizard :-)

Survivor
May 12, 2009
well i think well you now that every week or month there should be something like a ball were a boy wizard takes a girl wizard to the ball and on the day of the ball there will be a little circle and it says ball on it and it will teleport you to the ball site and there will be music and lots of other thing thats what i think should be done :D

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
I think there should be a world where there people that don't know about wizards and we have to make sure they don't get to know about it. Then you could incorporate Greek mythology and have to fight boss from Greek mythology. Just a start i hope you people add on to my idea.