Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
I agree. wintertusk is not a world at all!!1!!. they should add a world where we have to fight spiders and there are skulls on the side . this is where we should fight morganthe

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
hrk33 wrote:
i think a dragon world is there where the dragons took over all of wizard city to make it there own before bartebly sealed it

i think there might me a human world where we came from and you have to fight citizens.

what would be cool is to have holiday cities like hingus for halloween or tri lok for christmas

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! know what I mean and like all the people are mind cuntrolled by a evil wizard but the wizard made the people do magic and stuff and i was think a world that mash up all the worlds together but the spirl was taken over so when you done with that world you save the whole spirl and evil wizard city is the head courters and the evil guy was a shadow guy so he like turns into all kinds of things and you have to keep beating him like fifth times if they made thouse to worlds wizard101 would be the best game in the world and at one point the guy turns into ambrose with his deck and he really really really hard but your health and mana fill up before you fight him as ambrose would that be cool or what!!!!!!!!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I'd like to see a real sunken city world. All set in side of really cool caves, with lava beasts and so on.

You'd find deep gnomes, trolls, troglodytes, and all the other standard fantasy cave dwelling creatures.

and at the lowest level you'd probably find the entrance to the bottom of a volcano with some kind of lava lord who might hand out some lava pets or lava gear.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
I have already posted this elsewhere, but this might be another place to put it.

There already is a pseudo Egypt, Viking, London, Japan- an under the sea and ruins (or whatever dragonspyre is).

I think the next new world should be Amazon.
There could be three levels: In the canopy, on the forest floor and in the river.
You could have to face the 7 terrors of the Amazon
There would be parrot, piranha, snake, capybara, sloths, monkeys, jaguars, alligators, etc to fight and as pets.
It could be a world on its own or being explored by Marleybone, like they are excavating Kroktopia, or Mooshu- because of the "piranha have been known to skelatalize a cow in less than a minute"
There could be indigenous peoples where you have to make peace between warring tribes, help them recover from or prepare for a flood/fire/attack/etc., and/or become an initiate shaman/warrior/member of the tribe.
You could travel through the canopy on swinging walks, go underground into an
ants nest, or swim along the line where the white river meets the black river, or experience a flood season and swim through the trees.

This could be the frogs homeland or they could come from elsewhere.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
There could be a pet world where you could get pets off the road. There would be pet snack vending machines and pet kennels.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
I think it would be so kewl, if there was a world, where you are sorta inside like a computer. like if you ever seen the show Generator Rex, when he cures something? those lines, would be all over the world, and malistare's ghost and minions are controlling it :D

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Twilight world. A part of the spiral that lies on the edge of the sun so its always looks like its sunset or something, and its just backwards you know things arent as the seem or the total opposite of what they would be in a world of reality.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
A TRON World!!!! The story would be that Clu and Sark have joined together to take over the real world (the spiral) and mak it their own. Now whenever a wizard went into this world their clothes appearence would change into tron clothes and the color on their sute's color would be that of their school. Mounts would include: well the light bike obviously. Also the players wand would still keep its stats, but it's appearence would be that of the light disc. Please let me know what you think of this y'all.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
I'd like to have a world where the spiritual schools are in one ( Life, Myth, and my school Death) where they have to solve a mystery using their school powers to advance farther into the world to solve the mystery.

Another one could be an elemental school world where the fire, ice, and storm wizards have to work together to stop the battle between the Ice Giant, Fire Dragon (and Leviathan maybe!)

For Balance wizards, they may choose either the Battle of the Elements world, or the Spiritual Mystery world.

Sincerly, Aaron Deathflame
Legendary Necromancer
"Death has a power like no other" - Aaron Deathflame

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
First, I think we should help the Gobblers with those mean witches that forced them out of their world and go there ourselves.

Another cool thing would be an extension of Drygonspyre to transfer the Dragon Titan to a new and safer location. Hanging petrified on top of an active volcano doesn't seem too sturdy.....

As a final idea, what if the Titans' forces all gathered at some sacred world of elements? You could solve the three sections of Fire, Ice and Storm in any order, and bring peace between them for all time. That's GOT to get you some extra credit from Prof. Falmea, Greyrose or Baelstrom.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
I think you should make a new world of when you get transsportted to earth and you see your family again when they ask where you were well the rest is up to you.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I would want t a world that would be in the sky. It would be called Tereptia.

The main place would be Overworld City. It would be after celestia and you would go to level seventy with new spells and pets. This place would have sarephs ( I don't know if i spelled that right) and like judgements.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I think there should be a world on top of clouds and stuff surrounded by seraphs that marlybonians discovered so there will be blimps everywhere, and also at the beggining of this world you should get a free mount that only gives about a 20% speed boost (well you are on the clouds so you should have something that flys).The enemys of this world would be imps and dragons and currupted seraphs or stuff (pretty much anything that flys).The story to this place should be that morganthe came and things go bad so the marlyboneians alert ambrose and he sends you to fix everything.Well thats all I got at the moment...

Survivor
May 07, 2010
Ok so I think it would be really cool if there was a world that was ambroses hometown! We could learn about his past! And see if we could uncover any secrets! :D Maybe Ambrose could be sick! And we'd have to search for a cure! And maybe there could be like a person who betrays Wizard city! And he tries to raise Malistare's forces! What if Malistair had a kid? What if that kid was a teacher? No maybe the kid could be someone who was there the whole time! Wow there's a lot of possibilities!

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
DaMurph wrote:

As a final idea, what if the Titans' forces all gathered at some sacred world of elements? You could solve the three sections of Fire, Ice and Storm in any order, and bring peace between them for all time. That's GOT to get you some extra credit from Prof. Falmea, Greyrose or Baelstrom.
yay, more spells for me :D

i would like a treetop world, with a street system similar to marleybone, with trees as roofs, branches as windows that connect roofs, and bridges for planks

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I really would like a world where you go around learning the history of the Spiral. Learning how everything came to be in Wizard City. The battle of the Dragons, Giants(?), and Trintons(?) that split the city. The history of EVERYTHING! I think this should be a world like Grizzlheim, where you don't HAVE to do it to go on, but it's interesting and helps get you XP.

Also, maybe a world based off of the history of the world. Like, you get lost going back in time and you have to travel to different areas of the world, going through important time periods in history in order to go back. You need to change them and help them go back to normal, because a strange force is changing history. Like, the Greeks, then the Romans, the the Egyptians, etc. And you HAVE to go through one before you can acess the other (unless helping a friend).

Survivor
May 09, 2010
why not make a wourld that makes sence like a space one or one like wintertusk but... you go in to krockatopia in the libary then the red rope that goes down stairs there could be a teleporter that takes you to another sand wourld and there can be camel mounts sandstorm wondes little coteges for the guest guys and so much more so please make another sand wourld (extra) thank you :D

Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
How about a underground world where a huge fire demon is waking and you must stop him like a huge hole forms in the wizard city pond after you reach lvl 60 or 50 and head master sees your ready and stuff you go down and its like a nether world fire demons and death zombies all cool stuff reply if you like this :D

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
sky world when you walk on clouds and like a myth giant world when your tiny and theres giants every where

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.

I keep hearing that Dragonsoyre was based on WWII, Which might explain why the NPCs have Russian accents. You might be right about Pompeii though...

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
There should be a world thats half volcano world, half winertusk themed but more advanced, half sesonal theme, and half world in the clouds theme.
Dylan Firegem
Gavin Trollcrafter
Luke Deathbringer
Ethan Icegem 8)
Dylan Griffinflame :-)
Blake Stormcaster

Explorer
May 24, 2009
I think a world in the sky would be cool, or a world where the Titans return and you have to stop them from war again. Also, i like the idea of following the storyline of a specific species already in the game, like taking the mean witches out of the gobblers land, or helping the kroks heal thier world. Last idea. it would be really cool to see professor greyrose's world (Candyland i think) or Halston Baelstroms. Maybe Halston was kicked out by Humongofrog's because he is a small frog