Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2009
My idea was a greek world , after Celestia you would get a quest from Merle Ambrose that says there is another world , in another spiral, that you must save . The level cap would obviously be 70 and the next spells would be in levels 62 and 68 . The worldd would be a LOT like the myth student house . Clothes would bee greek togas , hair wreaths , medusa hair, gladiator's armor ect . Mounts might include greek gadiator carriage , snakes(hehe) ect .
I know it is a lot like celestia but it is on land . Ifyou don't like thiss here is my other idea, a world based ENTIRELY on the astral schools, and maybe a little balnce or life. The levels would be the same as my greek world . Anyway it would be a world based on saturn. Clothes for girls would look like a ski suit, half and half suit, ect. Dudes would have simmalar stuff except less skin-tight. Anyway hope you like my ideas!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
about a new word and is up to the sky,where you walk at cloud and theres land in there where all the place and theres bird and some flying things.also things that come from sky and you can also try use wings to fly there.i dont know wht shoul it call but might be sky something :?

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
First, I'd like to say that I agree with the idea of school-specific worlds. With the worlds we have now (So far as I know, I'm only through WC, almost done with krokotopia and I have access to grizzelheim) there are bits that are school specific (The different streets in wizard city, the three different colored manders in krokotopia) but they seem to be either generic or balance-based (the order of the fang leaning back on balance magic instead of the fang), and unless one school is widely known as "Better" approximately only one seventh of all players are mainly balance. Maybe if there were a way to create one world that changes the main magic type depending on the active wizard? Or perhaps a teleporter that only allows death wizards to go into the death area, storm into the storm area and so on.
I also like the idea of being able to re-visit the bosses separate from the worlds. Maybe a sort of jail where all defeated bosses go with a bunch of cells, a teleporter in each cell that sends you to a battle arena with the boss. The arena would mimic the bosses' original location.

and I only read one page of this, so I apologize if anything similar to my ideas has already been listed:
A backwards wizard city: all the magic types for the streets are switched with their opposites (Life and death, fire and ice, and for this purpose myth and storm.) Everything would be located in the mirror image of where it is in the real wizard city. (The once death school would be floating in the sky instead of fallen to the ground. there would be a stairway/teleporter behind the waterfallto get there.) You wouldn't need to do any quests you had already done, but you would be able to choose a single second school, for which you would be able to receive the listed spells without training points, you could get the other spells that only wizards with that as their main school can receive now, power pips would work as two pips for those spells and you would be able to equip those school-specific items. there would be a sort of token type thing, and for a certain number of crowns you would be able to give back all spells and abilities of that school and have the ability to choose another. you would only be able to have one at a time. Balance would stay the same, of course, since there is no balance opposite. The second-school would be helpful for death wizards in death areas fighting death creatures, for example. Of course, like the other worlds, you would have to be a certain level to access it. It would be fair if you could only select a second school once you receive all the spells available in wizard city for your main school (For balance students, the spells available in krokotopia would count as this. no unfair advantages, balance, ya hear?)

another idea:
an anti-balance world. the creatures would have a balance weakness, and their attacks would be sort of the opposite of balance attacks, but they would seem somewhat alike/related (Like how life and death are opposites but they are associated with each other). Balance wizards seem to have no "weakness" other than unbalance (Which doesn't do all that much in itself) so this would be a fair trade. Balance wizards would be able to fight creatures with balance weaknesses, like how ice creatures have fire weaknesses (in favor of fire wizards).

sorry for the long post, but I like explaining things.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
jungurait8 wrote:
I was thinking maby a world for storm wizards. i mean only traiton ave. in wizard city has a storm like envorment exsept tomb of storms in krokatopia.

ideas
1. it coude have like a storm place with new storm spell that diveners and other wizard can learn to.
2. the qest coude be to save the world from evel myth and death sorces.
3.the landscape coude be like and alants city.
4. have like a new school like a link of ravenwood.

items
1.have some new staffs and wands to be won and to buy.
new spels

I don't really like the idea of a world oly for one school, I mean isn't that sort of unfair? What if you had a world that was one world but then it broke up into parts that had to do with each school (I don't mean like the enemies would all be one school that's unfair I mean it would just look like it ).... and then you had to unite them again? Just an idea.....

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
i have a legendary storm wizard

i think after you beat that fire lady thing in celestia you go in to see ambrose and when you go in morganthe is there... it turns out that Ambrose is evil and malistare is actually the good guy?

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
I am the idea type.
I thought there could be a world where it is space and you have to fight aliens. This world should be level 60+ due to the high levels of the creatures.
Enemies could be...
Alien guard- 1650 health- rank 11
Alien body guard- 1975 health- rank 12
Alien imperial- 2350- health- rank 12 elite

Martain captain- 2480 health- rank 12 elite
Martain major- 2570 health- rank 13
Martain colonel- 2750 health- rank 13

Reptilian brigider- 2890 health rank 13 elite
Reptilian major general- 3000 health- rank 14
Reptilian general- 3250 health- rank 14 elite.

Final boss- 20,500 health- rank 16 boss

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
what if there was a world called morphmelissha? or something like that... any way you would have to transform into all these differnt things(differnt ons for boys and girls) and then you would win some just to take home

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
there should be a world kind of based on africa and jungle. As you have probably noticed, krok is based on egypt, marley on london and mooshu on china. wizard city dragonspyre and celestia are all kind of random but still. Another cool idea would be a world completely dedicated to ice. Kind of like collossus boulevard but in a world.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
i no a world cold atlantis :) this rank 12 battles and new spells like _____ yea i got nothing i need to think hmmm

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
I think That there should like be a place In the shopping district where wizards can open shops of there own. It could a pet shop, snack shop, dye shop and all that other stuff. They should be able to set there own prices and have their own inventory and stuff to sell. I think that would be awesome and give a like a whole economie of our own to run and to have. That is my idea and I think it would be awesome.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
what if there was a world called morphmelissha? or something like that... any way you would have to transform into all these differnt things(differnt ons for boys and girls) and then you would win some just to take home

I think that is a very good idea

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Maybe one themed to greek mythology like a mount olympus, and it would extend the level ranges to level 70, and at a certain level there would be a rank nine, and instead of summoning creatures it would be some of the gods like Poseidon for storm (rather than Zeus seeing he's basically the storm lord card) and then like Hades for death and etc.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
NeoStar wrote:
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

You may have something there... But why not an entire Reverse World like Wizard City, where all the Monsters are the NPCs and the Staff are the Bosses you have to beat....

An idea anyway ....

I love this idea !!!

That is all for now i will think of something better to say about this later.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
What about a new world with a difficulty level between marlybone and mooshoo. And the theme would be the wild west! The bad guys would be horse bandits, sand golems, lost spirits, cyotes, and cactus. Good guys- horses and "cow" boys. Instead of towers to fight bosses in, there would be caves and a train!

What ya'll think?

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Baconator, I think that the grandmaster at 100 thing is a downfall no offense, but if they already have grand at lvl 50 they most likely are not going to change it now. The worlds after ds is a great idea though and i think there should be a music world ^^. Having all the bosses in one dungeon/world or something would defeat the point of the game though 'cause srsly we're supposed to advance to higher bosses :-) :D :?

Scarlet
lvl 54
Grandmaster wizard
(luvs waffles) ^^

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I think they should add the Fey after Wintertusk. It is this fantasy world that is full of magic creatures. A lot like Grizzelhiem, accept less ice, and different creatures, like goblins, orcs, giant beetles and beholders (Large one-eyed tenticley floating things). It would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I think there shoud be a GIGANTIC new pet shop! Celestia's new pet shop is amazing and with all the ideas of new worlds ... I just think new pets would be perfect.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I really think that there should be a new enemy that is introduced like Malistare, that you chase across a bunch of worlds through the spiral. I was REALLY excited when I finally beat Maslistare, so I think there should be a new one you chace across something like three to five worlds.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
that woold me cool but i think that there shold be a wrold cold: spiral senter with rank 15 bossis and new spells and pets and make that lvl go up to
78 now that woold be cool

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
yea i think that woold be not so good not to be mean i do nor like to be a gobbler not to be mean sorry i am just saying

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
1. i think the gloem wolrd sounds cool

2. what is wintertuck?

3. Dego is a unicorn not a horse dont belive me then take a good look at him

4. please notice all the worlds have anmaials(well i can't say all the worlds) that would not be nachral residents. like maybe 1 kind would be there so making like storcks in a swamp world woundlt work or monekys in a jungle world.

im not trying to be a disser on this i mean i really want a jungle and swamp side world

and dont forget not enghogh will make players get borad and leave too many will get them frustratied and quit

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
Ok kingsisle. i WONT give up on the mistica idea, so i will make better ones until some thing like it comes out. Here is the recent one:

When you finally reach level 70, 80, 90, or 100, you think all is fine in the spiral and go with some friends to mistica for a field trip.
Suddenly when you get on your ride and get going there, you are stuck in a hole of darkness, made by morganthe and malistaire. (malistaire is corrupted and brought back to life undead, and is serving morganthe who escaped where ever she is.) morganthe laughs evilly and she and malistaire conjur shadow spiders and undead to drop into the hole while they go to capture the prince. when you defeat the 2 bosses, arachna and slythos, (each with 7,500 health and cheats) your teacher (you go on the journey with your teacher and some kids of your school) suddenly gives you a complete set of your schools powerfullest armor, the best wand, a pet that gives 500 health and the rnk 8 spell of your class, and a mount of your school that gives 50% speed. She/he says: "take these symbols of power that i made for you in hopes that you can defeat them. I must report to the other teachers and the headmaster about this now." she/he disappears and when you have the armor on, the black hole shines and spins very fast, then spits you and your friends out right at the gates of mistica, home of the great lion and his family. You go inside and are greeted by the lion himself and after exploring the castle and helping some of the people in it, he sends you to wintertusk, dragonspyre, celestia, and grizzleheim to look for his missing son. the first world is grizzleheim, where the king sends you around to do quests and look for the prince, second is wintertusk, where grandma raven sends you looking and gives you a spell when you dont find him. when your done you check dragonspyre and sylvia drakes ghost helps you look. you try celestia and go to the trial of the spheres to check. you find morganthe taking items of power from the guardians of the sun, moon, and stars.

Ok i am tired now people please help come up with other ideas!.! :-) :D :D :-) :) 8)

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Ok so there are 6 worlds out now and you can get up to lvl 60. There are also going to be four more world with a level cap of 10 lvls per world. 4*10+60
equals 100 it may seem like a lot of levels but for people that lvl as fast as they can it is going to be fun. also there is going to be a lot of xp given out. and while the world are coming out you usually reach the lvl cap before the next world so you end up waiting.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.

I think we could have a cloud world with a new school after celestia and wintertusk(after dragonspyre) The new school would be Alchemy, the ability of science and matter to create Monsters out of clouds: called Clarian magic, The clarians are the cloud people who inhabit this world, and The ice giants are there to with there giant castles in the sky like in the titan days, there are some survivers from the titan days who give quests, The Corrupted Clarians Have taken over their world, and you must defeat them, here are some street ideas, (an evil ice castle dungeon taken over by clarians and an evil ice giant called thor) The Castle of the clouds, (clarian commons) Cloud Cluster, (Clarian evil street) Clarivan, (Shopping district) District of the clouds, (Library) The Cloud archives, (other evil streets) warpeak of the clouds, something like a Gigantic overveiw of the clouds with a bunch of evilClarians And another dungeon called Forveik Tower, Forveik is on the 5th floor after defeating clarians, Alchemy boss, The Gaping Chasm of Alchemy, Alchemy monsters, like Cloud Snakes, Chimeras, werewolfs, Clarians, Evil ice giants. Where to learn Alchemy is in the Alchemy lab to the left in the shopping district by Odins Circle the symbol of the door is like a cloud snake, and the trainer gives you all alchemy spells exept for the secret ones , here are some basic alchemy spells: Cloud Snake, Deals 500 damage and stun to all enemies, Alchemic potion, Turns one of your enemies into Cloud Frogs, that only have 100 health, The Five Hammers Of The Clouds, 100, then 200, then 300, then 400, then 500 damage to one enemy, CloudBlade, 40% more Alchemy damage, Cloudshield, 80% less Alchemy damage, Cloudtrap, 30% more Alchemy damage, Clarian Moon Transformation Learned from Cloud Polymorph trainer that is outside the shop inside the store with the moon symbol on it, Giving Clarian Polymorph, Ice Giant Polymorph, Cloud evil scientist (looks like a clarian but with a labcoat and Red Potion as a wand), and others to be added by Kingsisle, also areas other shops, monsters, dungeons, bosses, and last boss.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
I am Devin Darkflame from wizard 101 it is amazing anyone who dose not play has no brain k i stay put a thousand more worlds WIZARD 101 RULES