Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
i thought of a world that is still wizard city but in the past. it could be like this time machine in marlybone and it takes you back to the where malistare was still on your side. you had to stop him from becoming evil because you need his help on a upcoming world after this one. (you come up with this part.) in this world you learn new mostly death, myth and life spells. but also the other schools.

in this world colosus bulivard (no idea how to spell) has no goblins but dark snowmen with 2050 life and diffrent trypes of ice wyvern 2750 life and ice knights with 7560. also it would be bigger since some of the streets there would be back. aslo fire cat ally, nightside, unicorn way, triton avenue, cyclops lane and two new streets. would be bigger. there would also be new combination spells. like ice could only be combined with myth or death. fire with myth and life and storm with death and life. if you dont understand the others like life myth and deth they down below

life combined with fire or storm
death combined with ice or storm
myth combined with ice or fire

also syliva would be the new life teacher so new life spells! and malistare with new death spells and myth with pr. cyrus would would have new myth spells because his brother had some old myth books or something. sry it so long and plz reply if you think it good.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Here is an idea! Well, since everyone wants to face diffrent people, then why not make diffrent "mini-worlds" like a storm world with kraken and all the storm enimies in it with a storm theme and a myth type place where cyclops and whatnot roam. And each world has a boss that you defeat that , once you defeat all of them,(and since they are mini worlds it dosn't take too long to do the quests). You get to go to a perfect world that you can't get in even by teleporting unless you do all of the bosses. And the perfect world is like it has 6 sections with each section being realated to a school and they have shops and you can buy every thing really cheap like castles for 500 coins and you can go to this machine that lets you pick any enemy you have faced and battle him. Also Merel is there and gives you like 30,000 gold for beating every thing and tells you that this is domain for the best of the best and then suddenly something bad happens like he is captured and then it says to be continued... And it would be leading to like wizard 101 2 return of malistare or something

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
i like the past wizard city . you could see what the sunken city was like before malistaire sunk it. also a good idea would ba a past dragon spyre . they had one quest where it showed the past right before the dragon titan attacked but with this take it even further and warn the students to get out during the invasion and help the bosses you fought in present dragonspyre :-)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
me and my cousin thought a parelel unevirs of wizard city because the gohst of malistair creates it and the good guys are bad and the bad guys are good so you are helping malistair.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Hi i just thought of a great world idea. I think there should be a world featured on Sunken City. There should be only one person there and her name is Anna Deathspell. She tells you she heard of legends that there were unrevealed secrets of sunken city. She tells you to talk to Merle Ambrose and tell him. Then you go back to her and she tells you to ask Cyrus Drake for Grub's Medallion that you gave to Marla to prove Grub existed.
you then get told a secret passage to sunken city. It puts you just outside the death tower inside sunken city. you go down to where the wraith statue is and press x. a secret door appears. you go through the door and there is a vampire named Vamprus. he has 3,000 health and is death. You beat vamprus and his fang falls out. you walk up to his fang and press x. then walk over to a door behind vamprus and go through. you find a banshee boss named Screech she is just like vamprus but has 3,050 health. you beat her and you find a key that unlocks the next door you go through that door and put vamprus's fang on a pedestal and a ghost with vampire fangs appears he is called the core guardian he is death and has 4,000 health you beat him and you get something called a power core and are told to give it to merle ambrose and the prizes are 2 training points 50,000 gold 5 mystery pets and a mystery prize. Merle then tells you you have unlocked the secret sunken world. there is only side quests there. and you can go to Sunken World after you have completed sunken city Anna Deathspell is right outside the gates to Sunken world. it is a really good place for farming for reagents cause at the end there is a reagent crop that grows all the kinds of reagents and the sidewalks are filled with wooden and silver chests the bosses drop rare plants and sometimes mounts. there is a secret house shop hidden on the street the sells only the best houses cause you design them yourself.

I hope you like my idea! :-D :-D

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
jungurait8 wrote:
I was thinking maby a world for storm wizards. i mean only traiton ave. in wizard city has a storm like envorment exsept tomb of storms in krokatopia.

ideas
1. it coude have like a storm place with new storm spell that diveners and other wizard can learn to.
2. the qest coude be to save the world from evel myth and death sorces.
3.the landscape coude be like and alants city.
4. have like a new school like a link of ravenwood.

items
1.have some new staffs and wands to be won and to buy.
new spels

Nice idea, I think the people who choose the world ideas chose yours and created celestia, because the new schools, moon star and sun , it's like antlantis and kinda features storm and morganthe seems like she is death so i think you gave them the idea of celestia congatz

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
My idea is taken from a great movie "The Fifth Element", which I think, would make an excellent spiral. Just imagine the chase scenes of the space cab and space police, or when the fifth element falls into your space cab, then the challenge of protecting it. Taking you to an extravagant space ship where you have to locate the jewel from the lady in blue singing a fantastic song and the closer you get to her the more caotic it becomes with enemies everywhere. And you have to locate the only person who knows the history of the fifth element. It would be a blast! What FUN!!!!

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Here's an idea for a new world, new creatures and new bosses:

The Spectrum

The Spectrum is a world of light made almost entirely of glass that encases and protects the Heart of the Spiral, to prevent it from being destroyed and causing the worlds of the Spiral to drift out into The Great Nothingness. It is ruled and guided by Bartleby's sister, the Great Raven, known as Aspectras. It is also co-ruled by Aspectras's greatest friend and head advisor, Chief Torvex, who, along with Aspectras, gives the majority of this world's quests.

Torvex's quest line will mainly involve fighting through the different sections of The Spectrum in the hopes of discovering the true location of the Heart of the Spiral, so it can be safely transfered to the care of Merle Ambrose. Aspectras's quest lines, however, will involve challenges that are much more unexpected and difficult than she would make them out to be. After finishing a quest for Aspectras which almost leads you into the maw of a Glass Demon known as The Consumer, you and Torvex will begin to get suspicious of Aspectras's motives, so he reluctantly sends you to Aspectras's domain, a location known as The Highest Point, where you battle through a quest chain that sends you into a fray of Glass Warriors and Glass Demons, eventually leading you and Torvex to the Final Dungeon: Temple of the Raven. At the end of the dungeon, you find out the truth of it all.

The true Heart of the Spiral is Aspectras herself, and she sent you into eminent doom so many times because since you were a newcomer to the Spectrum, she suspected you to be an agent of darkness trying to destroy the Spiral. In a twist of fate, the agent of darkness turns out to be Torvex, who was using you to find out where the Heart of the Spiral was and destroy it. Torvex claims to be an agent from an undiscovered world in The Great Nothingness, trying to unravel the Spiral for some unknown scheme that was the brainchild of a person even greater than Torvex.

The final battle of The Spectrum is a solo battle againt Rank 12 Torvex the Deceiver, 25,000 HP, but his school of focus only comes up as a question mark. He uses mainly Myth spells, along with the spells of an unheard-of school, whose symbol is a twisted spiral. If you're able to defeat Torvex, Aspectras will apologize for her unforgivable actions and will give to you power over the Heart by transforming herself into a staff, named The Heart of the Spiral, which cannot be sold and gives seven 200 damage no-pip spells of your school, along with two Power Pips given at the start of battle. You will receive a badge titled 'Keeper of the Heart'.

There's the plot, now here are ideas for new Level 9 spells. Note that these are the same spells I posted on a new spell idea forum thread. The descriptions are there if you search for them.

Fire: Solar Flare
950- 1255 damage to all enemies and stuns the enemies for two rounds

Ice: Ice Age
860 damage to each enemy, adds one Tower Sheld to caster for each enemy affected and Mega Taunts those enemies

Storm: Maelstrom
1250-1700 damage to each enemy and adds Weakness to each enemy

Life: Gaea
Heals 450 per pip to all friends, then deals 450 damage per Pip to each enemy

Myth: Cronus
Deals 100 damage to all enemies, then deals 755-845 damage to all enemies and removes all positive charms and shields

Death: Archangel
Deals 2150 damage to one enemy, giving half of that amount to the caster

Balance: Power of Seven
Deals 250 damage from each school to one enemy (1750 bare bones damage in total)

Tell me what you think, what I may be missing, or what you think I should add.

Jack Fireheart Level 50 Pyromancer

Explorer
May 28, 2009
IxionInc wrote:
Mmm... That world idea sounds like Kingdom Hearts to me, plus I don't really like fighting bosses solo, really hard.

I'd like a world that would be the domain where the myth creatures come from. Kinda have it be a Roman themed world, since all of the worlds are based off of the different empires of the Earth, and have it populated with conflicting empires and such, or have a world where magic and technology clash together in constant warfare.
I had that idea to! I think it should be called Romantiosia.The main place were the portal would be Troll City.Any other ideas?

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
BlindingShade wrote:
Any Rainforest (or Cloudforest type) world would be really nice to see and could have a theme around helping protect and grow the environment.

Quests for the world could be based around the ideas of cleaning up pollution and taking down toxic waste villains and strongholds.

Clothing themes could be taken from classic 60's Flower-Children, tie-dyes, bellbottom pants, hats with big `frowes and colored sun glasses. Oh ya-baby!

Anything that involves nature and preserving the environment seems like a good world idea in general.
ya besides on this other game i play they have games about saving plants and aniamals. the higher your score the more the creatoirs will help the world. oh and by the way the clothing theme is called flower power.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
amber650 wrote:
I would go with a realm based off dinosaurs! The bosses are life, missions would include fighting fire, ice, and storm dinosaurs, and the shops would be in tree huts. The pets would be dinosaurs and leptectitiums!( prehistoric mice)
hey that gives me a idea what if we get a new world where it is in the tree tops of red wood trees! and the people can be birds like peacocks, macaws, or doves. :D

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
keeperwife76 wrote:
I have an idea just off the top of my head. You know how every pet has something its based off of, and worlds it comes from. One pet I see on here that has no background,or no story is the piggle. What is it's history, where does it come from. Why not base a world with piggles in it. So we can see what is behind them. It is a cute game in a way, based on lots of animals, and I think the kids would enjoy a place like that as well. Besides after Dragonspyre, we need a small break world where we can see a little joyful place, battle a few piggles, and other creatures that would fit right in, maybe the unicorn would fit in there as well. Lots could be added in this kind of candy land world lol. Any one like this idea? or am I just losing it. lol !
i'm not sure but like a little world with more space then the over crwod pet pivillion. a world with no monsters to fight a world deacated for pets

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Tigerlily5902 wrote:
IxionInc wrote:
Mmm... That world idea sounds like Kingdom Hearts to me, plus I don't really like fighting bosses solo, really hard.

I'd like a world that would be the domain where the myth creatures come from. Kinda have it be a Roman themed world, since all of the worlds are based off of the different empires of the Earth, and have it populated with conflicting empires and such, or have a world where magic and technology clash together in constant warfare.

I like that idea, i mean i love greek and roman mythology its so interesting. I also think that we should have a world that is ( i no this may sound crazy) but a dream-like world you no floating on clouds and the monsters could be like nightmares ( ) it may sound kinda silly but think about it
i love the idea! it could be a land on light fluffy clouds where good dreams come from but a drak evil has desended on the dream land causing most of the happy land to be in dark black clouds with scary monsters and things that scare kids

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Resetti123 wrote:
I have an AWESOME idea for a world maybe something called Shadowrealm or Shadowflipped. The enemies and theme is EVERYONE AS AN EVIL SHADOW!!!! The boss is yourself as a dark shadow, it has your exact cards, power pip chance, health, wand, and EVERYTHING- except your brain! (By brain, I mean that your shadow will do different attacks at you at different times.)

Or maybe a world, called Statueville or something, where every enemy are moving statues! Then you enter a Hero Hall (instance) or something and YOU'RE in it as a statue, with your instance partners, but you don't move, you're all just decorations, but your head is chopped off.... oh well. The boss is a mega statue? LOL XD

Or maybe a futuristic world.

Or an Atlantis world, where Krakens and mermaids prowl the seas and the boss is a Storm Lord or mermaid with lots of tails and snake hair. LOL AGAIN XD
i like the first idea

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.

I like this one.
I don't think we should have a world for every school because that would get really boring, really fast.
I don't rreally like the one where you have to sneak into the word, because:
-How is KI supposed to make deention?
-How does Ambrose, who doesn't actually MOVE, catch you in this world (this goes for the other cumputer characters too) ?
-Not being able to use your spells kind of defeats the purpose of the game, and
-I don't want to lose my stuff!
Air world is ok.....
I don't like reverses of worlds (i.e, evil versions) because then you have to do everything again, except it's evil.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
I think they should make a giant city in the clouds and called THAT celestia because celestia means in the heavens right. (dont know what they would call the underwater celestia)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
As a suggestion, a world after celestia which resembles atlantis, could be a world in space. yes celestia has space creatures but it should end up in a actual space enviorment. the level cap could reach the level of 70, the armor could increase giving you the legendary equipment like the malistair equipment. here is a little story line that could lead to the event of the new world called Mithraya. After fighting the final boss in celestia her planet ( Mithraya) heard news of her defeat and decided to come to wizard city to find the wizard whom defeated her. Later after beating her you report to Merlambross who con gratulates you and gives you a badge for your completeion of the celestian boss. You leave the office and gamma comes flying into headmasters office . Gamma says " headmaster i fear something terrible is going to happen. "( After you leave the office headmaster tells you to visit him. Merlabros then explains that he heard news of a crash landing somewhere in wizard city that merlabros kept secrete for many years. He said his owl Gamma had told fortune of the crash landing and that he would like you to investigate. Merlambros then advises you to go speak to with lydia Greyrose, he has forgotten the location of the hidden area in wizard city. You then set forth to speak with lydia Greyrose the teacher of ice. Upon reaching her and asking her the location of the hidden area she states that she as well cant remember. Then she says i dont remember but, if you can brew up a potion for me it would do WONDERS. so Lydia Greyrose then gives you the guest to go to mooshu to quest for the items of goji berries, venom sacs,2 jade lotus,2 pearl ochrids and finally a diseased mushroom that she will have you purify by molinda wu. After giving her the requested items she brews a potion wchi then helps her remember the locaation of the hidden area in wizard city. She tells you that the hidden area is inside batleby at the very end of the entrance. but you have to request the area upon entering Bartleby. Bartleby askes why you need togo to the location, you explain what headmaster had told you and he gladly allows you to enter. Upon entering you find the crashed spaceship of which the Mithrayians used. But oddley enough you dont see any signs of the Mithrayians. you enter the ship and find a letter. "whom ever reads this letter we the Mithrayians want to inform you that the defeat of our higness has made us most upset we will be seeing your leader ( merlambros) and will take actions as necessary" you go to headmaster to report the letter and you dont find him there...... you then go to spk with Gamma who tells you to journey to Mithraya in search of headmaster. you then set forth to the new world of Mithraya............................. that is just a idea :DDDDD

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Survivor
May 24, 2009
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
what if we had a simpler side world. becuase all the current worlds are based on a forin land exarraded, cartooned,(wich is where they make it so it can posbliy be real.) and artisy for etertamenet. and in a few worlds you a kinda learning about history. but a TON of you guys have pretty rockin ideas out there. so anyway back to topic. like why not a place in amarica? look

grizzlehiem: ice and the histroy of vikings.

dragosper:(misspelled) fire and Pomei(it's in Italy kinda roman empire i looked it up)

Krockatpia: blace(again misspelled) Egipit(ok i think misspelled but let the record show im a terrabile speller)

Mooshu: life Asia(i think Japan but it could be china or thiland or keora or a mix)

marlybone storm(or posibly deth not quit sure) turn of the centry london

clestia: storm(i know for sure) and i think its based of a search for alanits(becuase a friend of mine said she was waching the decorver channel and she said they found a werid stache misspelled please dont correct me and said in her words not mine yup its magical.)

so a place like amarica could be pretty fun. i know it seems boring but imagion a place that is dry, hot, dessert like, has cactis, same western town with barrels, thoses moving dead weed things that bounce across when its all emtpy, stables. there could be a bar, sheriff's office, ploice staion with jail, and wanted singhs of the number one outlaw bad buck bill(i tought he could be a evil bunny or squirrel or something with big buck teeth that is not westhren) and when you get there a some dude(i didnt think of what type of anamial yet becuase as shown in other worlds the anamials dont go with the world they do this to make the game funnier) and tells you to goto the sheirff and in his office he says something like "young wizard, i would like your help 'round theses part 'cause we have some magic monsters on our hands and we dont now any magic but that seems to be the onlt thing thats hurnt 'em. but most of all we need someone to cacht that no good varmet Bad Buck Bill that worst scoundral every to cross the great river." and you get to go across the river at some point and let me know what you think and help with ideas. (oh by the way three things one: its the wild wwest texas thing and two: if your western and i afeened you im very very very very very very very very very very very very sorry and if you need a presonal apagie i will do that ok and three: i know that texas can get pretty cold and acachlly snow ive been to a part that was in a bizzard but i was refurring to the part of texas near new meixoco where its hot and dryer and where i think a great scadral took place i think

ok sorry for makeing it so long. Olivia Hawksheild

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
first off when will it come out? second what will its name be? third will they make so many worlds that you can have every type attack?
one must rember and this goes for levals and worlds: to little can make it to easy and then we will get done quicker and get bored and stop playing. but you must also rember too many can make it to hard and players will get frustraoded, confused, lose count of things, work tireslee to get the job done and then could get not enough sleep and fall behind in school or stop playing all together. so you must know when is not enough or too much.

Olivia Hawksheild. p.s. my friends say im a wicked witch of the web i dont get it if anyone has ideas of what that could mean respond. :D

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.
Oh... the Pompei Tradegy in 79 A.D............ My Italian teacher went there! Jasmine lvl 41 lifestorm combo

Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
Mariexz wrote:
There should be a europe middle evil times world. There could be a large manor with a castle and the merchance and peasants and serfs. All the merchance could ask wizards to travel to get new things for them to sell like troll skin then you have t fight some troll. IDK just laying down some ideas. O and maybe in the castle there is and evil dragon and the king and the king turns out to be in league with the dragon. YEa because all the people you talk to you can always tell wether they are good or bad but maybe the king could look good but turns out evil. just thinking.

really good idea!

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I think a world that would be fun would be a world that you start out on a floating platform in deep space where there would be 7 portals that would be the 7 shools of magic. Then you would have to do them in this order: Fire, Ice, Life, Balance, Storm, Myth and then Death. And you would have to be level 60 and having completed Celestia. And the level maximum would be 70 and with newer and more powerful spells, and gear, that you get in the world and nowhere else. You would have to be level 60 to get the spells. But they would be spells that match what area it is, like the Fire area would have only Fire spells, and you would get 3 spells in each area. And once you got to the end, Malistare would return and with twice the power and a Death wizard in another dungeon. And after finishing the world, you would gain level 70 automatically, even if you where level 60. And after finishing the world you wouldn't just get to level 70 but you would also get 4000 extra base hp, added to what you already had. At the end of each area you would have to battle a boss you already defeated in a previous world, but his/her magic type would be based on the area, and twice as powerful. This new world would be called THE 7 SECRETS.
( If you want this world, please reply saying you want it, if you don't wnat this world, please reply saying you don't want it )
Blaze Dragonfist, level 39 Pyromancer :)

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

If you want more Challenge , go back to WOW. The grandmaster level is fine the way it is. Why a elemental wizard would be the cause for trouble through the spiral? I'll never know.
And Malistaire is hard enough. He's 10,000. And he heals >.< So 30,000 , with elementals and the power to heal is just a waste of time.
I vote no.