Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Developer
outkill wrote:

So I suggest that we have a knight ans dragons world based around Camelot. To fit in with thw word play, the main protagonists will be Camels.

CAMELot ... haha, that's awesome! i like it!

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I like the idea of adding more worlds after Dragonspyre, which I have no doubt the developers are likely doing. However, I am afraid that I don't like the idea of a final "face all the bosses again" stage.

First, there are far too many bosses in the game (when you starting adding up the ones from all of Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, MooShu, and Dragonspyre [after it's opening]). Having that many boss battles wouldn't really advance the storyline so much as turn in to another "hack and slash" type world.

Second, personally I don't see how it fits with the world of Wizard 101. There is an overarching story that is continually expanded upon as you hit each new world. While I am sure that the developers could write a storyline to fit the "all boss world," I don't think it would be as colorful and creative as we have seen so far.

I love reading what people come up with, and I think you have a great imagination and love of the game! Please keep giving us more ideas, it's wonderful to see! :-)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
1. I think there should be a world with big glaciers and mountains, all icy and snowy.
2. Also, every school should have a world that represents that school a little.
3. Worlds (or world) focused on the 3 founders of wizardry, Storm (Titons, Tritions) Ice (Giants) and Fire (Dragons)

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
Mmm... That world idea sounds like Kingdom Hearts to me, plus I don't really like fighting bosses solo, really hard.

I'd like a world that would be the domain where the myth creatures come from. Kinda have it be a Roman themed world, since all of the worlds are based off of the different empires of the Earth, and have it populated with conflicting empires and such, or have a world where magic and technology clash together in constant warfare.

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
I want a world that would be the border, where magic and science are clashing for control. Old steampunk and victorian machinery fighting against the mystical! Kind of have the layout like Krokotopia, with floating isles and such, but have the technological side of the world be corrupted by malistaire! Like have stuff like frankenstein monsters, where the undead are technologicaly enchanced, mad scientist tech and such. One name for such a world...

Arcanum

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
i got one crazy i dea for a world.

one could be like a forest and you can make tarzan gice quests and stuff. they did it with the wizard of oz in unicorn way, they can do tarzan. and the evil people would be like monkeys and gorrilas and hippos and they can make evil humans that capture poor little baby animals and you got to destroy them and other stuff. so thats my idea for a world.

- Ian DeathShard

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
I think what he is meaning like a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE golem tower. Odds of that are probaly no. That would be loads of bosses. Even bigger then big ben. A better idea for dragonspyre would be to have a golem tower with each boss you fought to get to the next world. Like first Lord nightshade then Krokpatra then Meowroity and then jade oni . To get to maliastare.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2008
I completely agree with mkuliani on this one,Iam a BIG history fan and I think there should be a greek world and when you finish it,each school gets its own unique god/godess card I am a HUGE history fan and really wish that you could make this world

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
How about player owned houses you can buy a house in the commons or raven wood and choose a house and you and your friends can go to it that would be awesome

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I personally enjoyed the idea of the greek/roman theme, and togas!
I mean, who doesn't want to have some wicked amazing armor and have it actually be a toga? Hello? Talk about enjoying the game haha

I also like the Atlantis idea, sounds intriguing.

So I second both of those.

Also, I think there should be a music-oriented world. And you could get cards from the monsters that could play music of sorts and put the opponent asleep for one turn or something?
I'm not too creative right now lol.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
8)
I've noticed someone mentioned Golems already; but how about this : A Machine World that has a Golem-like population? The Bosses could be larger, meaner Machine that What's-His-Name has either decieved or just enchanted into obedience. The world itself could be a massive Clockwork City with turning gears, power-lines, and other cool-looking, "Clock-Punk" stuff....

And the New Gear for Wizards? Robotic coverings, with mechanical Wands! Golems UNITE !
8)

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Adding worlds to the story line is fine, I can fully agree with that, but I would have to suggest not to raise the level cap too high.

The first message mentioned 100. I think that is a bit too high. People, and especially the kids, might potentially get pretty discouraged to see that they would have 100 levels to go through, just to reach level cap.

Perhaps, 75 could be a good limit. Maybe even 80, but at some point, there has to be a limit to how high you can raise level caps.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
yeah and on dragonspire we should keep level in up i am grandmaster already and i want more health and mana and spells :)

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Survivor
Nov 17, 2008
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

Survivor
Nov 17, 2008
The first thing that was said was right but there should be a world that has stormbats, bloodbats, firebats, icebats, lifebats, deathbats, balancebats, and for boss evry bat poot to gether.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
maybe a wolrd for each teacher,like for professer famelia it could be a wolrd of fire,with mini falmelias!(kidding about mini famelias)maybe falmleia could meet us there!for cyrus,it could be a world with golem minions,or humongafrogs!for lydia greyrose,there could be a world with snow and her family could be turned evil!kidding!maybe th villians cold be waverians!or ice serpents! that sounds weird...but you get my point.!another idea!maybe merle could be turned evil by malistare!there could be mini mearls!and the final boss would be...........MERLE AMBROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol,no offense merle.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
howzabout a greek/roman sort of world and Malistare possesed Poseidon, Zeus and Hades. the good guys would be all the greek gods that haven't been possesed and the bad guys would be human-sized Titans like Kronos and nemean lions and warhorns and undead and giant bats! you could name it after ancient Greece please reply, Sherlock Bones!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
timtebow98 wrote:
I completely agree with mkuliani on this one,Iam a BIG history fan and I think there should be a greek world and when you finish it,each school gets its own unique god/godess card I am a HUGE history fan and really wish that you could make this world

U mean like

Death School= Hades
Life School= Persephone and her Mom
Storm School= Zeus
Myth School= Dyonisus
Fire School= the Goddes of the Hearth

and so on? :D :D :D

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
8)
I'm not sure if this was posted or not; but I think a completely GOLEM world would be cool, with clockwork buildings, robot people, and stuff based on "SteamPunk" style artwork. Bosses could be bigger, meaner golems, while the roaming monsters could be "the usual suspects" redone in clockwork fashion. A new Storm and/ or Myth Spell could call up a Clockwork Monster, like those Gobbler Treasure Cards do.

Just my opinion ... thank you
8)

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
NeoStar wrote:
8)
I'm not sure if this was posted or not; but I think a completely GOLEM world would be cool, with clockwork buildings, robot people, and stuff based on "SteamPunk" style artwork. Bosses could be bigger, meaner golems, while the roaming monsters could be "the usual suspects" redone in clockwork fashion. A new Storm and/ or Myth Spell could call up a Clockwork Monster, like those Gobbler Treasure Cards do.

Just my opinion ... thank you
8)

I am so glad someone else shares my thoughts! Woo!

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
Firestar1098 wrote:
howzabout a greek/roman sort of world and Malistare possesed Poseidon, Zeus and Hades. the good guys would be all the greek gods that haven't been possesed and the bad guys would be human-sized Titans like Kronos and nemean lions and warhorns and undead and giant bats! you could name it after ancient Greece please reply, Sherlock Bones!
that is a really good idea

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

:D
Great ideas, BlackIce! Especially the Atlantis theme. That would be awesome!