Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
I like the idea of the HUGE HUGE HUGE ... golenm tower idea and the underwater world idea and the future world idea. But I want to FLY FLY FLY...! Um, maybe we can win mounts with wings in that world (kind of easy to win). Or just fly with our own wings. :D

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I made a new wizard recently and heard a world name mentioned that I hadn't seen yet, Celestia

It's a very small reference during a quest in Firecat Alley, so it would be easily overlooked. Still, you were asked to get a bloodstone ring off a haunted minion to be given to a girl in Celestia. That's the only mention of the world as far as I'm aware. Perhaps it's the world from which Professor Greyrose hails?

celestia may come out at the end of october or in the middle of november.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
why not a prehistoric world? with new spells to with it

frost dilopho:
level: 8
damage: 600 initial, plus 100 over 4 turns
accuracy: 80%

volcano ceratops:
damage: 800 inital, plus 200 over 3 turns
accuracy: 70%

thunder rex:
damage: 1000 intitial, plus 500 over 2 turns
accuracy: 20%

death raptor:
level: 5
damage: steal 400 health and gives 200 back to the player

myth stego:
damage: 500

life bronto:
gives: 500 life to all players

balance ankylo:
damage: 600 to each enemy
accuracy: 60%

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
driar wrote:
why not a prehistoric world? with new spells to with it

frost dilopho:
damage: 600 initial, plus 100 over 4 turns

volcano ceratops:
damage: 800 inital, plus 200 over 3 turns
accuracy: 70%

thunder rex:
damage: 1000 intitial, plus 500 over 2 turns
accuracy: 20%

death raptor:
damage: steal 400 health and gives 200 back to the player

myth stego:
damage: 500

life bronto:
gives: 500 life to all players

balance ankylo:
damage: 600 to each enemy
accuracy: 60%

I think the Prehistoric world is an AWESOME idea!! That would be so cool!

-Myrna Dragon

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
KI is kinda already doing that... they will POSSIBLY add more worlds after the new story line(After defeating morganth).

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
apluscw2 wrote:
I think a world with an India theme would be awesome. Think Kipling. The music would be very cool.
that would be awsome. you could fight onis, lizards, stranded india people, and more. the boss would be an indian princess where she wants to challange you and she how good you are at fighting. and the fight would be in the big famous white biluding i think is called the tashma hall.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
I dont know if someone has said anyhting like this before but here goes.

A life world where bartleby's secret children (from his seeds) are growing. But because of mailistaire removing bartlebys eye, the trees are throwing the world into chaos. So the order of the fang move in and send you on a series of quests to help the elements like a road about a dying/burnt forest and a lake being tortured by frost and storm etc. the world would seem to be mooshu styled at first and then adapt to become different in every corner. The final boss would be hiding underneath the platform the trees are on and would drop loads of rare clothes, furniture and pets. New schools would be air, water, earth and machine (the four baby trees you find in the commons area of this world) and would only be small schools. they would teach you spells you use outside of battle.

Water=faster swimming, tidal wave (pushes enemies away from you in road)
Earth=Speed boost, Boulder (makes enemies divert lanes in road)
Air=Levitate, high jump (lets you jump to other side of road)
Machine=new minions and allows you to open portals to other worlds.

These would be styled like other worlds so Machine would have marleybone inspiration, earth have mooshu stuff, etc.
I just think these are good ideas.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Hi fellow peers! I decided to create my own worlds! I also included some Spells and my own pets! Hope You Like Them!

World Name
Title
History
Level-Level

Grandclover
Home of the 3 Gold Clans
This world is home to the 3 Gold Clans. Green Gold, Rainbow Gold, and Pot o' gold. These 3 clans lived in peace but when the sinister Gold Hoarder, Bad Luck Joe appears the 3 clans get filled by bad luck. Even with their best horse shoe or 4 leaf clover did not help. Now in jepoardy Bad Luck Joe taked over the 3 clans legendary Pot of Gold! His sisnister plans are to bring bad luck to every world of the Spiral.
Level 60-70 (not real levels except for 60) Level 60 Status: Legendary Level 70 Status: Super

Rockopolis
Home of Colossus
This world is made 99.9% of solid rock and earth, the other 1% is mud and dirt. This rocky terained land scape is home to the many types of Colossus. It was said that Grandfather Bartelby and Grandmother Raven were the Grandparents of these great creatures. But not every colossus is nice, the current Prince and Princess of Rockopolis thinks their dad King Rock is not capible of ruling this land. They betrayed him and sealed him away in prison. Now demanding every colossus to obey them they rule the land with an iron fist.
Level 70-80 (not real levels) Level 70 Status: Super Level 80 Status: Ultra

Ultramania
Home of the 10 Families
This world is home to the 10 great families. The Divs dedicated themselves to Storm Magic, the Pyros are Fire, Thaums are Ice, Therus are Life, Necros are Death, Conjus are Myth, Sors are Balance, Astrals are Star, Solarias are Sun, and Lunariams are Moon. These famalies had their own king and rules but they were all followed by the Family Code. But The Great King Necro did not believe that the Astrals Solarias Lunariams and Sorc are fit the be the Council of Law. He wanted power he wanted it all. So he destoryed everything else except his own kingdom and demanded the other famalies undying loyalty. Only the Council of Law refused. They were locked away and King Necro took over everything. This is the ultimate world. Monsters with boss health and bosses with higher health than Malistare! Wizards must dedicate themselves first to each family to gain access to this Spiral Door.
Levels 80-101 Level 80 Status: Ultra Level 90 Status: Immortal Level 101 Status: Epic

For each world you will learn a new spell only once: (all spells will be learned at Level 65,75, and 80)

Spell Name School World For
Pips Accuracy Type
Description

Angel Balance Grandclover
9 pips 85% Damage
800 Balance Damage and -90% next Damage all enemies

Pegasus Balance Rockland
10 pips 85% Damage
850 Balance Damage and 342 Balance Damage over 3 rounds all enemies and -25% next Damage all enemies

Divine Dragon Balance Ultramania
11 pips 85% Damage
1000 Balance Damage and Dispel next outgoing Damage or Drain all enemies

Ocean's Wrath Storm Grandclover
9 pips 70% Damage
1200 Storm Damage and remove all Positive Charms and Stun all enemies

Super Charge Storm Rockland
10 pips 65% Damage
2000 Storm Damage and 900 Storm Damage over 3 rounds

Legendary Bolt Storm Ultramania
11 pips 50% Damage
2500 Storm Damage and Remove All Charms and Stun all enemies

Crystillian Cave Ice Grandclover
9 pips 75% Global
400 Ice Damage for 4 rounds all enemies and +40% all Ice Spells

Ice Guardian Ice Rockland
10 pips 80% Damage
600 Ice Damage all enemies and -50% next incoming Damage all friends

Ancient Avalanche Ice Ultramania
11 pips 80% Damage
500 Ice Damage and 600 Ice Damage over 3 rounds and Dispel next Ice and Fire Spell all enemies

Inferno Blaze Fire Grandclover
9 pips 75% Damage
400 Fire Damage and 612 Fire Damage over 3 rounds and -50% next Damage all enemies

Volcanic Eruption Fire Rockland
10 pips 75% Damage
Take Away 500 Health with Fire Damage to deal 900 Fire Damage all enemies

Ancient Dragon
11 pips 75% Damage
500 Fire Damage and 1110 Fire Damage over 3 rounds all enemies and -70% next incoming Damage

Nature's Will Life Grandclover
9 pips 90% Damage
600 Life Damage all enemies and 650 Heal all friends

Reincarnation Life Rockland
10 pips 100% Heal
Heal 1 defeated friend half way and 700 Heal and 500 Absorb Damage all friends

Mother Nature Life Ultramania
11 pips 90% Damage
850 Life Damage and 300 Life Damage over 3 rounds all enemies and 540 Heal all friends over 3 rounds

Bone Titon Death Grandclover
9 pips 85% Drain
800 Death Drain all enemies convert half to HEALTH all friends

Great Alchemist Death Rockland
10 pips 85% Damage
200 Death Damage and 900 Death Damage over 3 rounds all enemies

Death Lord Death Ultrmania
11 pips 85% Drain
850 Death Drain all enemies and convert half to Health and 900 Death Damage over 3 rounds all enemies

Eye of History Myth Grandclover
9 pips 80% Damage
100 Myth Damage and 700 Myth Damage all enemies and Summon 1 Cyclopes Minion (Rank 3 Myth, 500 Health, Unlimited Mana, 20% Myth Resist, 30% Storm Boost)

Eye of Time Myth Rockland
10 pips 80% Damage
150 Myth Damage and 800 Myth Damage all enemies and Summon 1 Minotaur Minion (Rank 4 Myth, 800 Health, Unlimited Mana, 30% Myth Resist, 40% Storm Boost)

Eye of the Pyramid
11 pips 80% Damage
200 Myth Damage and 950 Myth Damage all enemies and Summon 2 Orthrus Minion (Rank 4 elite Myth, 1000 Health, Unlimited Mana, 40% Myth Resist, 50% Storm Boost)

And for each spell you learn from your school you get a pet!

Pet
School and Rank of Spell
Description

Judgement Pet
Balance Rank 9 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Judgement 200 Balance Damage per pip

Angel Pet
Balance Rank 10 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Power Nova 700 Balance Damage and -30% next Damage

Ra Pet
Balance Rank 11 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Angel 900 Balance Damage and -90% next Damage

Triton Pet
Storm Rank 9 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Triton

Storm Lord Pet
Storm Rank 10 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Storm Lord

Leviathan Pet
Storm Rank 11 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Leviathan

Frost Giant Pet
Ice Rank 9 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Frost Giant

Crystal Spectre Pet
Ice Rank 10 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Crystillian Cave

Snow Angel Pet
Ice Rank 11 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Snow Angel

Phoenix Pet
Fire Rank 9 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Fire Dragon

Fire Dragon Pet
Fire Rank 10 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Inferno Blaze

Ancient Dragon Pet
Fire Rank 11 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Volcanic Eruption

Seraph Pet
Life Rank 9 spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Rebirth

Centaur Pet
Life Rank 10 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 Nature's Will

Forest Lord Pet
Life Rank 11 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Forest Lord

Vampire Pet
Death Rank 9 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Scarecrow

Scarecrow Pet
Death Rank 10 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 Skeletal Dragon

Skeletal Dragon Pet
Death Rank 11 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 Bone Titon

Minotaur Pet
Myth Rank 9 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 Minotaur

Medusa Pet
Myth Rank 10 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 Medusa

Mythical Draconian Pet
Myth Rank 11 Spell
+8% Power Pip and Give 1 card Eye of Time

I hope you liked them! Oh! And KI if you can i really want you to make this real and if you don't its alright, i know you guys are busy with all the Celestia stuff! Toodles! And i do realize that my pets are in an awkward order.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
wizard101, i came up with some new spells for lvl 60's only. to get these spells you need to be at least lvl 60 (like i said) and must have beaten the "SUN GOD" in celestia. Well thats what i heard his name was called. when you beat him your headmaster calls you to his new office in marleybone. located in regent sqaure. he tells you... " hello ... i have something to tell you, there have been sightings of the ancesters of your school. if you dont mind, your ancester (life: lifegem,death: deathgem,myth: mythgem,balance: balancegem, fire: firegem, ice: icegem, storm: storm gem) has been seen in celestia in the celestia base camp. head there and speak with(that turtle dude ) and see if you can learn anything." ok you head to celestia and speal to him, he says " why yes i have seen him. why you ask?" you expplain why " oh well ok, if you want to catch this spirit and speak with him you must fight jung-jung. he is located in grizzleheim. under the waterfall. go left and down the ramp. you should see him in there. but he is really hard. for the quest you doing for headmaster it gives 10,025 xp. when you enter where he is he says "WHAT, WHO DARES ENTER MY HOME! you pesky wizard shall feel the wrath of jung-jung! you fight him. he has 10,000 life. his minion has 2,000 life. they are both balance (has no balance resist instead has a balance boost) he cheats. he uses power nova or storm lord when you use a 8 rnk spell. he also uses that balance bird spell that cost like 8 pips. after you do that you collect a spirit crystal. you talk to headmaster get the xp. now you got to go back to celestia and go into a place called "ancient palace" when you enter you see your ancester of your school, the very first people! they will say " hmm have you come to speak with me! well i dont think so! fight me if you can!" he has no resist to your school but a extreme boost to your school! he has 100,000 life! he got no minions. oh and when you beat celestia i think you should get a spell called "teachers minion" it summons a minion of your teacher with 10,000 life. they cheat also when your foe cheats. the ancester uses spells all the way to rnk 8 spells! even use other schools. starts with 6 power pips. (foe) if you area death the teachers minion is malistair. after beating him you get goal complete and get 11,75 xp. he then tells you i will serve you as a spell to help you in your future. you go talk to headmaster and reacive spell, pet, and a wand.
spell:
life: life ancester: does 5,000 to all enimies
death: death ancester does 5,000 to all enimies and convert half to you
myth: myth ancester does 50 then 4,950 to all enimies
balance: balance ancester does 45000 to all enimies then places -50% to all enimies
fire: fire ancester does 4,700 to all enimies then 300 over 3 rounds
storm: storm ancester does 5,000 to all enimies then stun all but also stun self for 2 turns
ice: ice ancester does 2,500 then 2,500 to all enimies

xD when you use spell: your school sign appears on middle of battle field: your warrior ancester wll show and will do a flip at the foe with a giant BOOM! xD then they jump and vanish. fwi they cost 13 pips.
the wand gives you 150 damage of your school. +5 power pips and gives attack boost +10 to your school!
and the pet will be! a crystal thing (its color of your school) it gives a minion spell. HEADMASTER copy! summons headmaster who is balance and has 15,000 life but has boost to all schools. cost x pips for what kind of spells you want it to use. 14 allows him to use power nova and 8 rnk spell! well anyways cya later!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
apluscw2 wrote:
I think a world with an India theme would be awesome. Think Kipling. The music would be very cool.
that would be awsome. you could fight onis, lizards, stranded india people, and more. the boss would be an indian princess where she wants to challange you and she how good you are at fighting. and the fight would be in the big famous white biluding i think is called the tashma hall.

And the NPCs could be tigers and monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
cameron225 wrote:
I think it would be cool if one world was earth and we got sent to defeat some more enemies there because they are trying to take over earth and you could go too a bunch of famous cities or somthing like that...

Amber Stormsong (storm)

Amber Soulhunter (death)

Taylor Emeraldspear (life)

Sierra Mythcaster (myth)

Amber Sandrunner (balance)

No offense but thats not good

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
storm9090038 wrote:
i got it a world that is based onancient rome it would have centaur minotaur cylops etc... enemys. almost like a really big combonation of the myth house and cyclops lane. hope you like the the idea. p.s. you can fill in the other blanks. and you would get a sweet suit of armor like in ancient Rome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres also a Labyrnth Dungeon!!!!

There is already a dungeon called labrintyh, and winterdeep warren is a maze

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
i agree with everything but i think they should have 100,000 or 1,000,000 health depending on how strong you are when you are level 100. i know lots of health but four friends, health, and level 100 thats alot.

John Moonhuter 50 Balance

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Bayleef1006, i COMPLETLY agree with you.
wyattavery, worst idea ever, what is going through your mind.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
A new world? What about one called Windzark? An airy world, high in the clouds, with a new primary school, Air. You could also raise the level cap, add Rank 9 spells for every primary school, and give the Astral schools some more spells, they are boring when an enemy has it as its element. There could be a garden type thing with eleven buildings that have new spells for each school, including Sun, Moon and Star.

New Rank 9 spells:

Storm: Charybdis
Myth: Pegasus
Life: Reroot
Fire: Inferno
Balance: Sphinx
Ice: Frost Witch
Death: Harpy
Air: Apocalypse (not sure about this one)

Responses:

Dragonspyre is a Byzantine and Greek based world. Celestia contains Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans in the Floating Land section. There could be a cloud forest in Windzark. The names of the worlds shouldn't give away how much it is based on. The items being drained opens up a new shop to repair things, and a profession to use instead of just Crafting. The detention thing is a great idea and fits more with the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts. Oh, I'm sorry that your air world ideas go erased. We could've put our ideas together! The evil world where everything's reversed? Please remember this a kid game too, and it would be a bad influence and too risky for Kingsisle. The level cap should be raised to 80 now, if a new world after Celestia is released. Atlantis type world? Log in to the game and see what you think of Celestia.

Tell me what you think, and I'll add more when I think of it.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
me and my friend were discussing this earlier today cause celestia came out, and we came up with some utterly beserk ideas. i'm just gonna post down some that aren't so beserk ( we went as far as toilet land and took that back ).
Here are some:
Sky world ( Aerotopia or something ): Everyone can fly in some areas and maybe walking on the clouds... something in that area .

Dinosaur land?: Well.... time travel sounds neat. Maybe the future?

Space: Yeah i kinda figured the spiral IS in space, but actually having spacestations of some sort might be cool.

the other two decent ones we kinda figured are pretty common, a world inside a giant fish (?) or an Alternate Wizard City (?) .

And idk somehow i get the feeling that EVENTUALLY there will be a world were you'll meet your wizard's parents ( mentioned at the beginning creating your wizard ) in a regular nonmagical world and somehow it gets ambushed by some minions?

some enemies we came up with might be too complex. But since there's a Merlin Ambrose in the story, why not stick a Morgan Le Fay somewhere in there as a final boss maybe?
... maybe zombiefied wizard students would work lol

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
hey creators i have an idea after chelsea you should take us back in time to help head master in his child hoood and make one new school that was forgoten by the sprial THAT IS NATURE SCHOOL IT HELPS WITH AIR WATER FIRE AND EARTH I NOW IT WOULD BE HARD to make new cards. or here is another idea meatle school where you get minyon then reduse attack and

cure to this would be hard to explane but to go back a round well

so you read what i said in the begining go back in time you Pwould think that you would get low xp BUT what if he is a giveted kid and would give you IN STEAD OF A LOT OF XP BUT A LOT OF STUFF LIKE PETS HE HAD FOUND BY BEING an xpert at breadind i think this would be a good idea

oh and plz if you do do one of these ideas can you give me some crowns plz

ps sorry for grammer :D :D :

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
GoCowboys wrote:
My idea for a world would be a Native American world with influences to their culture.

Also, I think it would be a cool idea if maybe you added a knife or other article of clothing that allowed power pips to be used by any spell class instead of just the one you are a part of. For example, I have the high end spells Helephant, Collosus and Earthquake from the Dragonspyre shops. It would be nice if I could launch them with 3 power pips instead of waiting 6 turns to use them. It would be a nice touch to a later world for those that have not only paid for the game, but put in the time to get far in it.

I saw someone with like a native american hat in the game?????
Its weird becuase there is no native american world in the game

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
eartholiver wrote:
another idea is the land of the pigs in farming time the pigs are evil and and the streets are dark and farm like. and stuff like that. the sheep people are mad at the pigs for a certain reason they never got along that much. but as you progress through the world you do tons of quests that re unite the pigs and the sheep people. and the bosses are giant dogs and once you defeat the dogs the sheep are less restless giving them a chance to get to know the pigs. the pigs are big red and fat. there's hardly any grass in the world because the pigs eat it all its a bleak cobblestone road with patches of brown dried up dirt and grass. the sheep hide in caves and rooms kind of like colossus blvd. and one sheep is not alone they are in a pack and they all have quests for you. there are some good pigs with quests too but those are the pigs the sheep dont like because they think all the pigs are evil and you make them see that they arent. alot more detail should be added but wizard 101 arent idiots. you guys got imagination more than i. i'm sure it would be awsome.

1 word: MooShu

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.

you just named celestia

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

30,000? Hmm Actually good idea! :-P The last boss in celestia wat nvm LOL

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
maybe a defeat all bosses world would be a good idea, but only the last bosses of the worlds:
lord nightshade-wizard city
krokopatra-krokotopia
meoiarty-maleybone
jade oni-mooshu
the coven-grizzleheim
malistare-dragonspyre
(i have not compleated celestia yet but include the sun boss too!)-celestia

maybe to make things easier maybe the bosses should have no minions to help but you cant call friends until your atleast at the coven

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Maybe there could be a western world, where you fight lizards, cowboys and rats.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Maybe there could be a western world, where you fight lizards, cowboys and rats.
you fight rats in mb