Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where Is Mallistaire Located

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I'am wondering where in the world Mallistaire (think i spelled it wrong ) is located in Dragonspyre. I belive it is in the Crown Room Of Fire. But i'm not to sure. When I try to port to my friends to defeat him, not only it says the ''dungeon'' is full but it only is called Mallistaire's Lair. So plz tell me where it is.

8)Justin DeathBringer Level 35 Thergist 8)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
cups123456 wrote:
I'am wondering where in the world Mallistaire (think i spelled it wrong ) is located in Dragonspyre. I belive it is in the Crown Room Of Fire. But i'm not to sure. When I try to port to my friends to defeat him, not only it says the ''dungeon'' is full but it only is called Mallistaire's Lair. So plz tell me where it is.

Malistaire's lair IS the crown of fire. In dragon spyre academy, there is a drake in a circled area near the entrance to ds academy. You ride the drake up to the top of the area where the dungeon is. The crown of fire(malistaire's lair) is at the very end of the dungeon. Because you absoulty NEED 4 people to complete it, it will most always be full when you port to friends.

P.S Hey, i think i saw you at my house!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

"Balance has a mind of its own, and uses its skills when everyone least expects it."

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
you see the young battle drake in dragonspyre academy ride it and it will take you to the great spyre you have to go trough that dungeon to get to malistaire

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
He is in the great spyre. You have to either defeat the two gurtoks or activate all 3 crystals. That is how you get to the crown room of fire. I don't know the rest :(

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Ok, thanks guys for the help :) .That did help a little bit. I have went with my friends to The Great Spyre and everyone keeps getting killed

P.S, IamLezul i was at your house with a bunch of other grandmaaters, just so you know

8)Justin DeathBringer Lvl 35 Thergist 8)

Survivor
May 31, 2009
cups123456 wrote:

you have to go to the top of the great spyre then into the crown room of fire and well there is malistare