Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's your favorite school?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Hello,
i was just wondering, what is your favorite school and why? Which did you have most fun playing as? My fav is balance! GO BALANCE!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Socerer

"Balance has a mind of its own, and uses its skills when everyone least expects it."

I <3 BALANCE

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
No offense and please please dont take this the wrong way but, this is sort of a stupid question because evryone would choose their own.....

Maybe a question more like: What's your favorite school besides your school but i'll participate. Mine is life, but i'm myth. i also like myth and death. I like Life because i always love the good people in MMORPGs. Myth is cool because ever since the first grade when i first saw Mythbusters i was crazy about ancient myths and stuff. I like death because.... well WHO DOSN'T?!?!?!?!?!?!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
spicytaco2468 wrote:
No offense and please please dont take this the wrong way but, this is sort of a stupid question because evryone would choose their own.....

Maybe a question more like: What's your favorite school besides your school but i'll participate. Mine is life, but i'm myth. i also like myth and death. I like Life because i always love the good people in MMORPGs. Myth is cool because ever since the first grade when i first saw Mythbusters i was crazy about ancient myths and stuff. I like death because.... well WHO DOSN'T?!?!?!?!?!?!

I know its stupid. I wanted to just sort of have a poll on which school is best loved. To get an idea of which school people love best.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
spicytaco2468 wrote:

I with you life is the best EVER!