Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is Plague Oni?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I received quest from Balance instructor to defeat Plague Oni in Shiritaki Temple. But when I go there, there is only Jade Oni.

Where is Plague Oni?

Thanks,

Ethan Firesword
Level 48 Balance

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Go in front of the big stairs to where the Jade Oni is. Now turn LEFT, and keep running and you'll go through this little circle thing (nothing has to load) As you keep running through the circle thing, you'll see not-so-deep water, run through the water and you'll be in front of a red house, run inside, your in a room. Now in front of you on the left and right side (you don;t need to turn your character to see these things) there are two doors. Run through any door your going to the same place through either. You'll see some dark blue water when you end up outside. Take a step in the water and then look up, there are these plank things you climb to get out of the water, to the new level of land.
Run through the water, up the plank, now run straight ahead. You'll see the normal blue circles to enter a dungeon (you are at the Shiritaki Temple now)

Good luck!

Natalie Moonblade
Level 41 Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Well obviosly, if you see Jade Oni your in the Emproror's Throne Room. I'm not far at all in Mooshu but if theres one thing i know, it's that Jade Oni is in Emporor's Throne room. How far are you in the story? Dragonspyre?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
spicytaco2468 wrote:
Well obviosly, if you see Jade Oni your in the Emproror's Throne Room. I'm not far at all in Mooshu but if theres one thing i know, it's that Jade Oni is in Emporor's Throne room. How far are you in the story? Dragonspyre?

Maybe you should read the post completely. I believe Darkstorm stated to start at the Emperor's Palace, not go in it and spicytaco was only asking about the Plaque Oni. Neither has anything to do with DS.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Followup:

I eventually have found Plaque Oni. The problem was this: quest helper was not available for this quest for plague oni (it was a quest I was on from the Balance Teacher for my Level 48 Spell)

I have another quest for Shiritaki Temple (pick up early times). The quest helper points to the room where Jade Oni is for that quest (its a Bug in the game). So I kept trying to find him there. Turns out, he's nowhere near there.

Thanks for the replies