Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BALANCE IS TOTTALY FAIR =p

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
who ever thinks balance is unfair your wrong in pvp i started at level 13 and i easily killed balance wizards, i am a warlord in the arena and i faced an ice wizard then i eventually lost with all the tower shields he put. Who ever thinks balance is unfair i bet a whole lot of you would lover to have a balance wizard and you will complain when soemone else is saying your school is unfair

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ALEX1225 wrote:
who ever thinks balance is unfair your wrong in pvp i started at level 13 and i easily killed balance wizards, i am a warlord in the arena and i faced an ice wizard then i eventually lost with all the tower shields he put. Who ever thinks balance is unfair i bet a whole lot of you would lover to have a balance wizard and you will complain when soemone else is saying your school is unfair
I agree with you because people should stop complaining about balance because balance relys on pips. (for example power play, judgement, that move that gives 3 pips to the target but i forgot its name) So balance is denfenitly fair.For example does anyone notice that at lvl ten the spell they learn would take 3 pips to use while sandstorm takes 4 pips to use and balance also does'ent have a boost AGAINST ANYTHING! So stop complaining about it.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Its fair but you either have to have tower shield or kill them before they stock up on pips.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
The reason Balance doesn't have a boost is because you have Balance Blade, and Hex.. I think Balance is a great PvP Wizard. I have a level 47Balance Wizard...

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
You may say Balance is 'totally fair', but, do you know how frusturating it is to loose to a wizard that is over twenty levels below you in one blow? I'm not saying that lower levels can't win, they can, but I've seen so many wizards use the EXACT same strategy for judgement. First turn is the blade, skip a few turns, next some traps, right before judgement they use feint, and then attack.

I have had quite a few balance wizards quit because 'You were shielding to much' or 'minions aren't fair.' I think its annoying how they say those excuses! The only wizards that have said that are balance wizards. No offence to you or anything, but certaint balance wizards think that they can win against anything and start to boast. I think Judgement should be changed though. Even if its by 10 attack points, that would be fine.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Balance is almost unbeatable when they go first. A Grand Master Balance with Feint. If they are allowed to pip up all the way and have two blades a Hex and then the Feint noting saves you. Maybe unless you have two Tower Shields on (The 50 and 55) maybe if you have a weakness on them it might help. But one Tower Shield will not save you. I mean if they do it right they have you, the trick is to make sure they stay off balance (pun). And a little bit of luck helps.
Now when they go second that is a totally different story.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
i think they are overpowered i have such a low rating thanks to them. I use tower shield THEY STILL one hit ko me! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN WITH THEIR SHIELDS AND JUDGEMENT!

devin stargem level 50 grandmaster

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
blackoutben wrote:
Balance is almost unbeatable when they go first. A Grand Master Balance with Feint. If they are allowed to pip up all the way and have two blades a Hex and then the Feint noting saves you. Maybe unless you have two Tower Shields on (The 50 and 55) maybe if you have a weakness on them it might help. But one Tower Shield will not save you. I mean if they do it right they have you, the trick is to make sure they stay off balance (pun). And a little bit of luck helps.
Now when they go second that is a totally different story.

How dare you state facts and truth!

Until KI actually does the math on this then Balance will continue to win easily in pvp. I even met a self proclaimed KI staff member who was playing a low 30's level balance overlord.

I still can't stop laughing and now know why Balance is unchanged.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
First off i am a balance wizard and do arena alot but in no way is balance unfair..... There are ways to beat balance for instance if your myth you get double hits very easy to beat balanace with myth .... if your good.... Along with life most lifes can destroy balance so secondly IN NO WAY IS BALANCE UNFAIR!!!!!! So stop complaining people just cause you dont have strategy.... i am balance with towers and feint and i still get beat by some fire guys.... so dont say balance is unbeatable and its not overpowered...
We need alot of pips to win you can k0 balance if you use your pips wisely !!!

Tyler Dragonheart level 45 balance and Tyler Frostheart 50 ice

Aka xbalancemagicx and 1xmagicianx1

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
BALANCE RULES!!!!

Trevor Shadowbreeze Grandmaster Balance
I am a overlord :P