Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

customization of mounts and pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
There is a little "advertisement" stating that pets can be dyed but most pets and mounts (if any mounts) can't be. I wish there would be more options to at least pick the color of your pet or mount, although stripes and poke dots etc would be cool too . Also, there are red, blue and pink dragons, but only the red and pink can be purchased as "permanant" mounts. It's a shame because I haven't been able to play for about a week and I lost the blue dragon I bought and used only 1 time. It would be nice if the life of your pet (rental) could be based on the number of days you loged on rather than the number of days that passed.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
ImBlueAngel wrote:
There is a little "advertisement" stating that pets can be dyed but most pets and mounts (if any mounts) can't be. I wish there would be more options to at least pick the color of your pet or mount, although stripes and poke dots etc would be cool too . Also, there are red, blue and pink dragons, but only the red and pink can be purchased as "permanant" mounts. It's a shame because I haven't been able to play for about a week and I lost the blue dragon I bought and used only 1 time. It would be nice if the life of your pet (rental) could be based on the number of days you loged on rather than the number of days that passed.

Yes it WOULD be nice if KI changed the very expensive Time
limited MOUNTS to only when you are USING the MOUNT the clock
will count down. 8)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
yea i wish we could make are own mounts and dye their color and i want the mounts to be less expensive in crowns and gold it would be totally awesome to do that

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009