Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Keep Losing Connection???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
I don't know what's going on but all of a sudden I keep losing my connection??

Help Please, Marie

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Same thing happened to me last night. 3 times in a row... (First time its ever happened)

To make it worse - I was in battle, it lost connection, then re-connected, my cards disappeared, as well as my "book" I hit escape and could hear the sound of the book opening, but nothing was there. The cursor changed to the wand with the cards, but no cards.

I had to use task manager to close w101, then restarted, I was STILL in a battle and still could not select cards! The book did reappear so I had to exit then try again. 3rd time it worked... very odd

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
bourbs wrote:
I don't know what's going on but all of a sudden I keep losing my connection??

Help Please, Marie

Thats something with your computer. Something about the router and internet connection, it has nothing to do with w101.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Actually,your wrong, It is not because of people's computers,IamLezul. It ALWAYS happends to me! . It is because of the Wizard 101 Servers that cause that problem. .Probaly because there's to many people on a realm and it slows it down or Wizard 101 is working to make it better. But it is never the computers fault,It's Wizard 101 Servers.

8)Justin DeathBringer Level 35 Thergist 8)

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
same thing happens to me i lost my connection today 7 times in a row, every time i lose my connection i reboot my computer but it never seems to work PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP

Luke Skywalker Level 50 Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
ugh same thing happens to me! i always lose connection now everytime i play in wizard101! i always lose connection every 2 minutes! :x

Katherine Roseblood lvl 50 death student :-D

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
wizard10123488 wrote:
same thing happens to me i lost my connection today 7 times in a row, every time i lose my connection i reboot my computer but it never seems to work PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP

Luke Skywalker Level 50 Sorcerer
Hehehe. sry for all the faces, i REALLY like them, and um no more problems