Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New idea on housing...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
I was wandering about at the house I had just bought, and being a Death Student, I noticed it was a bit too bright and happy for living.

My idea is that there should be a set place in the house you buy, where you can change the weather, from sunny and clear to dark and stormy, or even change what time of day it is at your house. Like instead of it being middle of the day and all sunny, make it dawn or dusk. Have it to where you can make it partly cloudy, or full-blown storm clouds. I'd like a GM to contact me on this idea.

Post and let me know what everyone thinks. :D

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i like the idea you had allot the best time of day is full blown stormy and have a death hause and a life house like your own school house 8)

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
I have heard new houses are coming out. A fansite had it on their site. There is this one house that is PERFECT for a necromancer. It is dark there's a graveyard and what looked like a haunted house.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
But what if I wanted to change the weather according to my mood? Like, let's say I didn't feel so dark and sinister, and just felt sad, or even a little happy. I could change it from dark and stormy to dark grey cloud cover, or even partly cloudy with a little sun. :D