Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tough time with dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I am myth and i am having a really hard time with dragonspyre's many battle after battle dungeons.My minions can not help me enough and i have posted this before but i think myth minions need to be more powerful because its main focus is minions.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Well Dragonspyre is really hard. REALLY hard. My fire wizard is having a really hard time with all the towers. I know this isn't particularly helpful and doesn't answer your question about the minions, but just so you know you're not the only one having trouble.

-Katie Redflame, Master Pyromancer

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I am a grand master myth with death/balance as my second and third schools and have solo DS. For your minion use the Cyclops. He will heal you as well as help fight. I don't care for the Centaur too much, even though he has more life, he doesn't seem to do much accept shield his self and use taunt. Pay attention to what bosses and mobs you are fighting. Use spells that will cause the most damage based on their types, i.e. storm use myth, life: death. I am not certain what your second school is. Go to the bazaar and stock up on life T-cards. Make sure you use your Time of legend, put at least 3 of those in your deck to increase your chances of getting it. Leave at lease 3 -4 slots in your deck for shields. Before you enter a battle switch those out for the appropriate shield. If you can get your hands on fient, that will boast your spells as well. Most importantly, don't give up. You will eventually defeat what ever you are fighting.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Fizzydrink wrote:
I am myth and i am having a really hard time with dragonspyre's many battle after battle dungeons.My minions can not help me enough and i have posted this before but i think myth minions need to be more powerful because its main focus is minions.
I know what you mean. Most of my myth friends are always complaining that their minions aren't strong enough. I also have a seriously hard time in Dragonspyre, just because I can't get pass that "Just Charge It" quest!! :( I've been lv 43 for a month just because of that quest! Dragonspyre is tough.

Wolf Firesword, Master Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
i'm haveing a hard time 2 and i'm a lvl 48 ice wizard. It's very hard in the dungeons and bosses ( only if there ice) :( :( :( :(