Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deleted friends keep finding me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
How do people I have deleted from my friends list find me? I went through and deleted people from my friends list that I haven't played with in a while or for other reasons. Today I was playing and one of the people I deleted teleported to me. How is that possible?

Survivor
Jun 14, 2008
Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
I have seen this problem brought up before, and I'm surprised that they haven't fixed it yet. It isn't even on the known bugs page. What's up with that?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
babygirlsmom wrote:
How do people I have deleted from my friends list find me? I went through and deleted people from my friends list that I haven't played with in a while or for other reasons. Today I was playing and one of the people I deleted teleported to me. How is that possible?

This is, as i suspect, a mild bug. It happens to me sometimes, which is rather annoying, i'd have to say. If you re-add them and then delete them AGAIN, it works FOR REAL.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I might be wrong but just try this. Before you delete them,press the ignore button so they can't port to you. Just try it next time You'll be sorry if you don't!

8)Justin DeathBringer Level 35 Thergist 8)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Same thing happen to me, now i use the ignore button and it seems to work better that way. :?