Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching is lol.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
For 100 crowns, you'd think you'd keep the old item and it would either have no stats or the other items stats.

When I stitch my pvp gear to new clothing, I'd like to keep my old gear just incase I get tired of the 'new' look.

Why would they disappear anyway? Especially for crowns..

I need an admin to explain to me why they decided to make this happen? Oh how I just love to waste more tickets on more pvp gear. (Yes I know they warn you your items will disappear if you stitch and that's fine, but the question is why?). /endsarcasm.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
qXiLL wrote:
For 100 crowns, you'd think you'd keep the old item and it would either have no stats or the other items stats.

When I stitch my pvp gear to new clothing, I'd like to keep my old gear just incase I get tired of the 'new' look.

Why would they disappear anyway? Especially for crowns..

I need an admin to explain to me why they decided to make this happen? Oh how I just love to waste more tickets on more pvp gear. (Yes I know they warn you your items will disappear if you stitch and that's fine, but the question is why?). /endsarcasm.

Because, i dunno, it makes things difficult or something to keep that information.

P.S Hah, hah, i saw YOU!!!! You were apparently AFK. I saw you on a horse, in a grizzelheim match(watching it), with silver armor on(i think). and you are death, have about 1900 life with armor, and stuff. WAS THAT YOU, blaze firewielder?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
Well at least Crown armor is back in the 'ole shops again!
But you will be pushing you eyes back in, after seeing the price tag
on them. :-o