Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Name Changing.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
I think KI should move Mr. Lincoln and put a sign where he used to be (like they did with Prospector Zeke) and move him to one of those empty buildings in the Shopping District. It could be called the Registrar's Office and for about, let's say, 100 Gold you could change your name. 8)

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I would gladly pay for the priviledge of changing a character's name.

Note the difference in terminology I used. It would be a priviledge to be able to do that. Not a right. This game is owned by KI and they set the rules and regulations under which we agree to play. Its not a democracy where we get to vote and change the way things are. However I have noticed that the people of KI are willing to listen to us and see what changes we would like to have. I am not a game designer but I'm sure that it would take drastic rewriting to impliment something like this into the game. I do appreciate KI for being open to our suggestions.

Survivor
May 08, 2009
We have four guys that say yes to our votes!

:)

(Also one that is quite neutral.)

Malorn Willowsmith
Grandmaster Sorcerer
Master of Balance

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
I think it would be cool for us to change our names! But then are friends woulnt know who we are so if we did then there should be like pop up on the peoples screen that says that there friends changed there name to what ever just so they would know that there friend is still on there friends list. But its kingsisles choice and they do so much for us so i wouldnt be angry if they didnt do it. but it would be very awesome.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Oh yeah!! That is a great idea everyone!! Come on KI!!! Think about it!!! It is a good idea. Put Mr. Lincoln in one of the Wizard city buildings. Alot of empties!! Take your pick. Near the library? Shopping center area? He can do both Name changes and buy back spells.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
zxczxczbfg wrote:
I think KI should move Mr. Lincoln and put a sign where he used to be (like they did with Prospector Zeke) and move him to one of those empty buildings in the Shopping District. It could be called the Registrar's Office and for about, let's say, 100 Gold you could change your name. 8)
i will pay 1000 crowns to change my wizards name why i have to create a new wizard?i just unhappy with my name thats all
plz do something