Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Overflow backpack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Hello everyone!

I noticed something odd... When my backpack overflows, meaning, I carry more than 80 items, everything "flows" to my bank...

But, I noticed I did loose quite some housing items. At least, I got a note of some items, but they are not in my bank, nor in my attic.

Is this normal? I don't get a note when I carry more than 80 items and it seems kinda unfair to me. I don't even know exactly how many items I "lost" like this...

I'd like to know if more people experience this problem...

Administrator
So we can check on what's happening, do you happen to remember the name of a housing item you received as a drop when your backpack was full, that did not appear in your bank?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
I think I lost more items, but one was a Krokotopia Map. It appeared in my log as a received housing item, but I cannot find it in my backpack, nor in my bank or attic.

Around the time I got that, I received more house items.

Could be that before I lost items as well, but I never really paid attention to those items, 'cause I only had my tiny dorm...

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Just wondering Miss Greyrose, did you happen to check this "backpack problem"?

Thanks in advance!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
So, I checked with my friend and her items do go to her bank...

My conclusion is then that it apparently IS is a bug. I'd really love to know whether this bug is fixed and if I can get these lost items back...

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
I wrote:
Well, I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe you forgot to click housing items, and you're just looking in clothing. Hope this helps!

-WaddleDeeMan

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Thanks for the reply Waddledeeman, but that's not the problem...

I checked my housing items, my attic and my entire bank, but the items I named above are gone.

I think I'll just send an email, 'cause apparently it cannot be fixed through the forum?!?