Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Special Island in Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I have beaten krokotopia, but I came back to train for new spells, and I noticed a floating island with a little building on it. there is also one of those green transporters to get up there. How do you do that?

Thanks Adam TitanStalker

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
the portal is time based so you just need to keep coming back or you can try changing to different realms while you are there.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
actually, there are two of those floating islands with buildings on them. What is on the 2nd one, and can we get there?

Defender
May 08, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
actually, there are two of those floating islands with buildings on them. What is on the 2nd one, and can we get there?

The first island is where you can shop, train myth spells, and get the badge "Secret Shopper".Unfortunatly, any access to the second island was deleted during the beta test.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

The first island is where you can shop, train myth spells, and get the badge "Secret Shopper".Unfortunatly, any access to the second island was deleted during the beta test.

So, am I understanding this correctly.. That island is no longer accessable?
The island where you can spend training points that is..

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
The trainer is on the island with the shop. He is located on top of the shop. Just take the side stairs up to him.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

That's just a rumor, the 2nd island was never accessible even in beta

Survivor
May 06, 2009
I've been to the special island in Krokotopia. I've bought from the vendtor AND I've talked to the trainer. Yet some how I have yet to earn the secret shopper badge. What am I doing wrong?

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
what i have done with each of my wizards is to walk in and out of the shop 5 times and you will get the secret shopper badge. I have heard other ways as well but this way has worked for me each time.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
i have also been to that island MILLIONS of times(usually for no good reason and im bored,or some one wants to port to me) but i dont have the "secret shopper" badge.

how do u get it?????????? :?

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Hi, i have an answer to your question. To get to the Secret Shops, look around Krokotopia for a blue swirl portal. Wait for the timer to go off. You may have to switch realms to get there faster. When the blue portal is BRIGHT blue, you will be able to go to the Secret Shops. :D