Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How old is Headmaster Ambrose?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
I am not sure if the game has answered this question yet, but how old do YOU think Headmaster Ambrose is? I know this is kind of a silly question, but yep.
I think he is in his 200s... I mean... he has a marble full an eye and thousands of wrinkles! No offense to Headmaster Ambrose, you look amazing for however old you are.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
I think he uses a age reducing cream that makes him look 10,000 years younger its called "anti-age cream from seraph" or "time lifting cream" it really works! buy today

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I'm guessin he's in his 80's or 90's. Cant tell for sure. But hey, lookin good for his age !

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I think he has a spell on him that makes him 101 Years old forever!

Explorer
May 04, 2009
I have one age my friend Anthony Hawkblood told me about but you wont believe it: 50,000,000

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I think he is just OLD and will be OLD forever more, because he likes how he is OLD and even OLDER then the other teachers. He is headmaster and he made ravenwood and ravenwood is OLD, so he must be much OLDER then OLD can possibly be! He is one OLD man..... LOL
Probably in his ninety's. One old dude is one AWESOME headmaster.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
hmmm, that isn't polite to ask. But anyway, he made Ravenwood, so if we find out how long Ravenwoods been around, we know he's older

Though i think it's logical that he is 101.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
But lol, for all we know, he is 20! LOL, he could've used cream to make him look old so he'd be fit 4 headmaster! Hah, i doubt it, but ya never know.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
But lol, for all we know, he is 20! LOL, he could've used cream to make him look old so he'd be fit 4 headmaster! Hah, i doubt it, but ya never know.
Well, Um Uh I think He Is Around Is Late 90's To His Early 100's! But that Is Just My Opinion :D

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Well

Since Bartleby was around forever and Headmaster Ambrose found Bartleby, I would say as old as Magic... Which is forever.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
good question lol
he's probably 101 but cannot age after that? :P lol idk but he's looking good

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
XMike551X wrote:
Well

Since Bartleby was around forever and Headmaster Ambrose found Bartleby, I would say as old as Magic... Which is forever.

So in other words: He was born when the world existed and he will live until the world ends, which will be never, so he has everlasting life forever. It weirds me out, that stuff.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I think he is 100,000. Either that or he is some random person
who is our so called headmaster.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Headmaster Ambrose said this himself:

I was apprenticed to a program long, long ago that fostered a cross-discipline approach to Wizardry. At various times I have spent a few centuries devoting myself to the study of each of the different magic schools. Currently I am studying the Astral magics, a school of thought that is barely recognized and little known.

He said he devoted a few centuries of study to each different school. So.... he's probably 1500, that's my guess.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Ambrose founded wizard city, right? I think, this sounds a little weird, he is a little younger than bartleby.

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
"How old is Gandalf?" "How old is Dumbuldore?" "How old is ambrose?" No one knows.... :P That's the beauty of it. ;) ;-)

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
he said that he is centuries old, so that could be from 200 to 999

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
lorddoom141 wrote:
"How old is Gandalf?" "How old is Dumbuldore?" "How old is ambrose?" No one knows.... :P That's the beauty of it. ;) ;-)

OMG< DUMBLEDORE!

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
erykahfairy wrote:
I am not sure if the game has answered this question yet, but how old do YOU think Headmaster Ambrose is? I know this is kind of a silly question, but yep.
I think he is in his 200s... I mean... he has a marble full an eye and thousands of wrinkles! No offense to Headmaster Ambrose, you look amazing for however old you are.
I do not think this is silly I always thought he was 101.

Defender
May 11, 2009
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
He is very very very very very very old. Like ummmmmm.......................6...........................thousand

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Ambrose FOUNDED Wizard City. He also named RavenWood after the co-creators of the spiral. Merle Ambrose spoke on these forums that he spent the last few CENTURIES studying a new triangle of magics or somthin'. He also comes from Dragonspyre

no offence to Ambrose but I'd guess 700.