Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~Storm Student's Club!~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
This is the storm students club! any diviner can join this topic! we all know that storm is the strongest school so anyone can post anything they would like to discuss! Enjoy! :)

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009

Taylor Lotusfist lv.40 Diviner[oh yeah master here]

Do you like seeing so many enemys being storm?I mean the Tomb of storms like a third of KT is Storm enimies.Katensteins Do-Hicky Gearheads are all mostly 90% storm and he is like a big chunk of Miserable Marleybone .Then most of the Mooshu bosses are Storm.Big Bad Jotun is SUPER hard and he is Storm[He used an EFFECTIVE wild bolt].
Then some part of bosses and some enemys are Dark Dreary Dragonspyre.We have to face our selfs alot its anoying Death should be enemy choice not good 'ol Storm.Since Malistaire is Death we are not Death he is and his dark followers.

So I ask you are we the evil element or is Death?

P.S-DID THE STORM STUDENT POPULATION GO EXTINCT OR SOMETHING THERE ARE NO REPLIES TO HIS THREAD

Taylor Lotusfist
Master Diviner
Knowlege is limited but Imagination is endless
-Albert Einstein

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Paleospy5 wrote:

Taylor Lotusfist lv.40 Diviner[oh yeah master here]

Do you like seeing so many enemys being storm?I mean the Tomb of storms like a third of KT is Storm enimies.Katensteins Do-Hicky Gearheads are all mostly 90% storm and he is like a big chunk of Miserable Marleybone .Then most of the Mooshu bosses are Storm.Big Bad Jotun is SUPER hard and he is Storm[He used an EFFECTIVE wild bolt].
Then some part of bosses and some enemys are Dark Dreary Dragonspyre.We have to face our selfs alot its anoying Death should be enemy choice not good 'ol Storm.Since Malistaire is Death we are not Death he is and his dark followers[BUT some Necromancers are better than life wizards actualy most life wizards are SCAMMERS].
I do say I hate that we have so many bosses of our type go to my thread to see more people who hate it...
So I ask you are we the evil element or is Death?

Taylor Lotusfist
Master Diviner
Knowlege is limited but Imagination is endless
-Albert Einstein

Don't you hate that... here are more people that hate it... https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/50/16604.ftl

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
the storm pop aint dead. they just dont look at the forums. i am a 34(was lvl 29, 2 days ago :P ) storm wizard and i agree with having to fight hard bosses that are mostly storm. if i use kraken on a storm boss it does 140 or something. if they use the SAME move it does what it should which is round 400+ its dumb. thank goodies i am also life!

Kyle Bearstalker
Lvl 34 Diviner
1614 Hp
164 Mana
(dont ask just read and know that most of you storm wizards will never have as much health at this lvl)