Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Ive been given several quests telling me to go there but it hasnt opened up on the door yet. What am i missing?

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
I would like to know too. I think I completed all the quests for Krokotopia and still nothing.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
You can advance to Marleybone after defeating Krokopatra in the temple of storms.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
FamilyAir wrote:
You can advance to Marleybone after defeating Krokopatra in the temple of storms.

How do we get to that quest?

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
FamilyAir is right about Krokopatra but I would still do all of quests and side quests. It took me over 2 months to complete Krokotopia and I got to Marleybone at Level 31. . Just do all the quests and side quests .

Justin DeathBringer,Level 35 Thergist. 8)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
AudioIllusion wrote:
Ive been given several quests telling me to go there but it hasnt opened up on the door yet. What am i missing?

I made it as soon as i beet the queen.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
You need to complete ROyal hall, chamber of fire, palace of fire, to get to the kroksphinx. Once you finsh everything in the kroksphinx, you move on to the tomb of storms. Once you complete the tomb of storms, you get to defeat krokpatra and go to marleybone. You must do all story line quests(NOT side-quests) to defeat krokopatra and arive at marleybone.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
AudioIllusion wrote:

Have you beaten krokapatra yet? if not plz reply

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
AudioIllusion wrote:

From what i recall you have to defeat krokapatra in krokotopia to get to MarleyBone.

Joshua Dragonblood- LVL 26 pyromancer