Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tell us...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
What is one thing about Marleybone that you like the least?

I liked Marleybone a lot. Lots of side quests that could help me get higher level quickly. However, it was too hard to navigate the stroy and side quests, so I got lost many times with them. Also, the rooftops were hard to navigate because of the battles, making it take twice as long. Finally, the worst part was the scrap iron. Until I found a good spot to get it, it was impossible. Thanks for listening to our comments. Wizard101 rocks!

Survivor
May 14, 2009
Bittter wrote:
What i dont like about Marleybone is that its to hard for me. And when im doing a quest i keep getting pulled to a battle. What i think you guys should do is create some sort of sidewalk.
i think that mb needs the sidewalk so we do not always get pulled in we hate in when we get pulled in when we are five feet away we always get pulled in but i don't care if you put one in or not.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
The balloon cars are very annoying and too repetitive.....The fights without sidewalks are ridiculous.....I hate that the clocktower things can run faster or as fast as you!......
But its a really neat type of environment.!

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I agree with all those who think the monsters have really strange patterns of moving. It's super hard to get to one area without being dragged into a battle. The teleporters have helped and thanks for that, but I wish there was some way to make the moving back and forth easier not just with monsters but with the quests.

Oran Silverweaver life grandmaster/ice and fire wizards

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
the thing i like the least is you get in a battle almost every time you cross the roof you should not just be able to go on the roof there shouold be streets to.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Its too dark, too confusing, too long, so hard to go anywhere without getting pulled into a duel, too boring, too stupid. I personally HATE WITH ALL MY HEART, marleybone.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
the design is good but it makes my computer slow and i get easly stuck in battle because i cant move fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and !

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I truthfully think that the world is great but you should add somekind of sidewalk because you put them in Mooshu and Dragonspyre but not Marleybone. level 38 death wizard

Survivor
Oct 02, 2008
My problem is that when i need to go to that Cealse cort thing but that mean tickit person keeps saying Where not leting anyone on for Chealsey cort yet and i need to go there cuz one of my friends need me to help them but it just wont let me go there.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
icemaygen wrote:
the design is good but it makes my computer slow and i get easly stuck in battle because i cant move fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and !

Yeah!!! Marleybone is soooo busy my computer can't catch up with it cause there's so much stuff happening at the same time

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
The Hardest Is Katz Lab Because The Enemy Runs And its Hard Not to Get Into The Battle. Can You Make It A little easier? Please

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Marleybone is way to big and has tones of quest.The dungeons take forever.
Theirs isnt a sidewalk so you have a 90/100 chance of getting into duel.Creatures dont have a path that they follow they just go anywhere and walk right infront of you when you are as far as way as you can get.Its sorta dark and gloomy their.Doesnt seem like a nice place when hooligans steal watches, purses, and other values.Some bosses you have to fight 2 times.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
One thing is it looks like the same thing over and over.
Also, it is too hard, because you get stuck in battles.
Finally, make it just a little brighter. :D

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

its too hard too long and too gloomy

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
The only thing that bothers me is that you have to buy a tiket each time you get on a balloon. Other than that I really like Marleybone :D

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
i am lvl 28 and the difficult thing in mb for me is well no not in mb but i just cant get to mb :(

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I really love the design and music, it fits so much.

The thing that annoys me most is that the quests are too far apart if you know what I mean. Like I got a quest in Hyde Park from Officer Darby, and I have to go to the other end of the street! The sidewalks don't bother me TOO much..

Donna Shadowriver, lvl 29 therugist and diviner

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Way to many quest you need to cut 8 kills to 4 kills and cut half of chelsea chourt quest off

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
I agree that it is hard to navigate.But it gives you a real sense of accomplishment when you learn all the patterns. Because i knew them i was able to chase Meowiarty through Newgate Prison without running into a creature that he summoned.You can get past the slow enemies (like the scratchers) without much of a problem but don't dash out in front of them or you will get pulled in.I learned the hard way.

Tatiana Dreampetal Level 32 Pyromancer who cant wait to get Phoenix

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Marleybone has wonderful characters, but it is near impossible to navigate. The mobiles drag you into battle every time you try and get from point A to point B, and it takes forever. Katzenstein's lab is a perfect example of this: from Watson to Firegut is crazy hard, only because they are so far apart, and you have to stop so often to battle. Then getting back to Watson is the same thing. I can't even mention Kensington Park, because we died in the first battle, due to the fact that the mobs we were fighting had higher resist, damage and better spells than we did. I love Moo Shu and Dragonspyre, and would like to farm in Marleybone, but I honestly don't have time.
Erin Dawn Weaver, Grand Master Life, pet-Oliver the dancing Satyr, Chester the dapper Rat Magician, Lady Baxter, angry Minotaur, and Bear, the peaceful Treant (all boss drops except for Oliver- he's from my Master of Nature quest- so it can be done!) :-)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
one of the biggest things i hate about MB is that you can't buy a ticket until you go there that is REALLY confusing

P.S it's anoyying