Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kraysys level 50 gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Ok. ok. I know that sometimes you have to be persistent but I've fought Kraysys at least 60 times and have yet to get the level 50 Life hat. I've received a total of 2 Grand Dragon statues, a lava fountain and a host of other minor clothing pieces. I've received one other level 50 gear piece but it wasn't my school.

Has any other Life wizard received the level 50 hat in recent days/weeks?
Is Kraysys still dropping the hat?

Should getting a piece of gear be this difficult? As a Life wizard against Storm Kraysys these battles can take up to 15 minutes each. That is a LOT of time spent on getting just one lousy item. And of course, as far as I know, you can't buy level 50 gear in the bazaar.

I'm highly discouraged.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
I hava a family account with three life characters and they all have their 50 hats. Don't get discouraged, it is a numbers game and your number will come up. I was persistant about hitting Kraysys (around an hour a day) because we had not only the life hat, but also death shoes, a balance hat and myth shoes to get. Best of luck, and don't think about that growing rock garden!

The nicest part about farming Kraysys for a hat or pair of shoes was that I was able to buy (with gold from the unusable drops) mounts for most my characters.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
Yea I know how you feel I am a lvl 50 death

I have been trying to get my boots for weeks maybe even months now

You just gotta keep trying you'll get it eventually and yes he still drops the hat

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
seems like you have had a lot of drama with Kraysys. I seem to have had a little better luck. I fought him 3 times yesterday while i was still level 49 and didn't get my life hat but came back today after turning level 50 and got it after 2 battles. hope your luck changes and you get it soon. P.S got my life robe from malistare on first attempt after turning level 50.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Thanks to all of you who responded so quickly.

At least I know I'm not alone! I now have hope. lol

And as for you FamilyAir.....you lucky son of a gun!

Hunter

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
If your not having luck with him try Tumok GravelBeard in The Great Spyre. He drops spiderkeeper's hats, Kraysys and someone else hats. He always drops a hat. so try him if your not having luck with Kraysys.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
wow i have to say i got my level 50 death boots from kraysys first try and robe from malistare first try but honestly I CAN NOT GET THE SWORD from ivan my friend was farming with me she had one sword then she got another one and another i was so mad i was thinking to myself i think she needs to go cause she stealing all my swords lol so i know how you feel just keep trying :-D

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
i know lately i have been trying to lvl 50 life hat, but i STILL dont have it after like 30 battles. I got the boots in my third try against snowcrusher, but i still dont have the robe. I still am not good enough to wear the boots but almost.

Wolf Legend
Lvl 48 Life

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
i just fought kraysys 3 more times and got the hat. I also beat malistaire and got my robe today on my second try this file. I am almost level 49, and i finally got rebirth. Just keep trying, now i have all my lvl 50 grand life clothes, except for ring and athame.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
Ok, I have been at this for over two months trying to get my myth hat from Kraysys. He has given my the life hat, balance shoes, fire shoes, and bunch more items that are as useless to me as buying a blind person a television. Any tips of what I should do? I have gone it alone, gone with friends, used henchmen, and I cannot get this stupid hat! Dx

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
HI everybody who is helping i am a lvl 48 fire and i want to start finding lvl fifty clothes for my school and i dont know where to start can anyone lend me a hand? thanks