Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank the practice pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I was wondering if any one elese thinks that kings isle should rank the practice pvp. for example by playing in the practice pvp you could become more than just a private. practice players would not get the arena tickets just the rank. the subscribers who play for the real matches still get the tickets and the rank.

I thought that this was a good idea because there are some preaty tough players who compeat in the practice matches but cant afford the ranked ones. and they dont have the rank to show how tough they are. what does everyone else think
?

Defender
May 29, 2009

No, the ranked matches should be the only ones that are ranked. The practice arena is there for that purpose, to practice. Players will go to the practice arena to try out new deck configurations, new strategies, etc. My goal there is not to win, it's to try and learn new things. For example, when I get new spells or new minions, etc, I'll go the practice arena to try them out and see how effective they are. It gives me a chance to try them out in a dueling environment to see if it's something I want to do in a ranked matched.

A win in the practice arena is not very meaningful because your opponent's intention may not be to win.

eragon1991hsd wrote:
I was wondering if any one elese thinks that kings isle should rank the practice pvp. for example by playing in the practice pvp you could become more than just a private. practice players would not get the arena tickets just the rank. the subscribers who play for the real matches still get the tickets and the rank.

I thought that this was a good idea because there are some preaty tough players who compeat in the practice matches but cant afford the ranked ones. and they dont have the rank to show how tough they are. what does everyone else think
?

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
i see your point and got to thinking what if there was a ranked pvp for the other players that just did not give the tickets that way you will still have a practice pvp and the players who cant afford to play the original pvp can still have the rank there will be three

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
eragon1991hsd wrote:
I see your point and got to thinking, what if there was a Ranked PvP for the other players that just did not give the tickets? That way, you will still have a Practice PvP, and the players who can't afford to play the original PvP can still have the rank there will be three!

Actually, I disagree with your idea. In Practice, you can see what level your opponent is, what school, and choose any battle you want to go in. And plus, the Practice arena is meant for Practice and going against your friends. It's meant to try out new spells, new decks, new outfits, and things like that.

-WaddleDeeMan

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
Well i think in practice you shoul get tickets and that you should be able to redeem but not from diego but from someone else and that there should be a different rank in practice.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Sorry I disagree.

That's like giving points to a sport team for their practice.

Yeah The New York Yankees had a couple of great practice the past few weeks and now they first in the league...

Djark