Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

teleporters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
It doesn't matter now, the telporters are working ,but am yet to find out where I get the ticket from to Chelsea Court.
Thank you

Administrator
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hi,
Both ends? so there are 2 lots of teleporters in Marleybone and I have to look for them?
OK , will keep searching and searching and pray i don't get pulled in by those burglars lol

Delver
May 29, 2009
Tracy sells tickets to Hyde Park, Chelsea Court and the Ironworks at the kiosk in the middle of Digmoore Station.

Hope this helps.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hi,
Thanks for answering Alura.
Tracy will only give me a ticket to Hyde park, thats all she says, no other chooses except Hyde park and when I get to the teleporte which gives directions in Hyde park to get to chealsea Court, it goes around in circles and I end up back at a teleporter which takes me to another part of Hyde Park, I am yet to get to Chealsea court without finding someone who can take me there with a " go to location". I just seem to be running around in circles.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hi,
Finally got to Chelsea Court without having to teleport to another player.

For anyone who may have the same problem with getting to Chelsea Court, it has to do with defeating Gearhead destroyer first, once that is done, THEN you can get a ticket from Tracy.