Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chelsea Court and teleporters!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hi,
I posted a question 2 days ago and was answered but wrong answer lol. I will try to expain it a bit better. I arrive at the station where Sherlock Bones is and go to the ticket lady " Tracy Castelton" and she will only give tickets to Hyde Park ( i have come from regent square) I need to get to Chelsea station, ( the only way ican get there is to find wsomeone who I can port yo) where do I get a ticket to go there?
Also, I STILL can not get the teleporters to work, I have tried the one's in Marleybone and Grizzleheim and can not get then to do anything. Is there some sort of secret or code t omake them work?
It is getting very frustrating with not being able to go far in Marleybone and even more frustrating with the teleporters not doing a thing!!
Thank you

Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
westernprincess wrote:
Hi,
I posted a question 2 days ago and was answered but wrong answer lol. I will try to expain it a bit better. I arrive at the station where Sherlock Bones is and go to the ticket lady " Tracy Castelton" and she will only give tickets to Hyde Park ( i have come from regent square) I need to get to Chelsea station, ( the only way ican get there is to find wsomeone who I can port yo) where do I get a ticket to go there?
Also, I STILL can not get the teleporters to work, I have tried the one's in Marleybone and Grizzleheim and can not get then to do anything. Is there some sort of secret or code t omake them work?
It is getting very frustrating with not being able to go far in Marleybone and even more frustrating with the teleporters not doing a thing!!
Thank you

I am in Hyde park still myself... To answer your question eventually after you finish the line of quest up on the rooftops it will lead you back to the ticket giver and then you will be able to go there.
There are single teleporters you will encounter, Be sure to click on the indivdually ones first.
Then when your at the main Teleporter you can see which are lite up. Those are the ones you may use..
Hope this helps!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
In order to get to Chelsea Court, you must finish Hyde Park. Once you finish with the main quest in Hyde Park, Bones, will want to meet with you. He than will give you the quest to Chelsea Court. After that you may buy a ticket.

To get the teleportor to work, you must find the auxillary ports. Go stand near them and they should light up.