Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

freebies you pick up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
I have enjoyed hunting for the free items you can pick up along the way. the inkwell on fire cat alley, the jar in haunted cave, books on unicorn alley, ladder in excavation chamber in krokotopia, sledgehammer in pallice of fire, tall pumpkin next to Rani in hall of champions, there is a large ruin in Karanmen Barracks, rope in spiro entry Marleybone, green food cart in Digmoore station. Does anyone know of anything that I have missed? You are allowed one item. Let me know please.

Defender
May 30, 2009
If you go to wizard101central, do a search on housing items and you should be able to find a list of things that you've missed. Since they really don't like "spoilers" then I'm not going to tell you what I know you've missed. Take a look there and I'm sure you will find if very helpful in your 'freebie' hunting.

P.S.
Besides DS and GH, I have picked up all the freebies along the way too!

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
In the myth school (to the left of that mean teacher Cyrus) there is a picture of a man gazing up.

In Wizard City pet shop there is a small pet door.

Delver
May 29, 2009
Hoping not to spoil your fun of finding the items on your own, but if you want a list use this URL:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10045

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
in the portal room in mooshu there is a house item behind the gate

in one of the towns in ms is a statue in a fire pill on the porch o a building