Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP Matches Way To Long

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009

I'm assuming there will be no response from admin but is there a way of putting a time frame on PVP matches? The other day, I had a 2 1/2 hour match with no clear winner other than my opponent had to leave. This is way to long for only 10 arena tickets. Anyone else agree?

Survivor
Jan 21, 2009
WizardWarrior1193 wrote:

I'm assuming there will be no response from admin but is there a way of putting a time frame on PVP matches? The other day, I had a 2 1/2 hour match with no clear winner other than my opponent had to leave. This is way to long for only 10 arena tickets. Anyone else agree?

I agree that 2 1/2 hours for 10 arena tickets is too long, especially if you are trying to get the arena gear...lol

I disagree that there should be a time limit.

When I first started pvping, I had those long drawn out matches. Now as I have played over 500+ matches on two different wizards, I found out as you will eventually find out.......you have to plan for bigger hits.

Example: I hear people complain about life wizards healing over and over again. I usually beat life wizards with them not even healing. You want to know why, I either beat them with one bit hit or a combo. They don't even have a chance to heal