Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Big problem / please read and help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Yes I have a problem , and is not fare - I am an adult who loves playing this game but so so mad right now. I am a grand master fire wizard and live in Canada Manitoba -- it is not fair that there is no place I can purchase the wizard101 gift cards so i can have firezilla for my fire wizard pet. I there is a place I can purchase using my visa please reply and let me know as to where in Canada I can buy this 20.00 gift pack. You should have a place on your site where us Canadians my be able to buy it using our visa cards and having it sent to either our email or as a gift to ourselves.

Everything is pretty much easy for anyone in U.S to get in stores but what about us in Canada it is not fair at all. I do so love this game and I am paying for 4 different subscriptions and have been for some time but if things are not made easier for us to obtain then I may consider canceling all my subscriptions / would hate to do this -- your game is so cool but still just not fair .

Is it possible you can make the gift cards for pets buyable for us Canadians on your site. If you have where is it ?

Administrator
Items sold in Canada are required to have bilingual wording. (English & French)

Sad to say this, but until our card distribution company is willing to offer these cards in bilingual format, we won't be able to offer them for sale in retail stores in Canada.

If you have a friend in the USA who can send you a card, you can most certainly redeem it from any location in the world.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Items purchased from American websites are not required to have bilingual wording for Canadian purchasers. Maybe KI can find a way to sell the cards online.

I was lucky, my brother is a long haul truck driver and drives down in the US a lot. So he picked up a gift card for me for my Birthday. But not all Canadians are so lucky.

-------------------------------------------------------
Kimberly Misthaven - Level 46 Life
Kelsey Battlestalker - Level 36 Balance
Abigail Fireblossom - Level 19 Fire

Earn Crowns! Subscribe using my friend code:
http://www.wizard101.com/friend/80851-12125-01664-46030

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Maybe you can make it for canada online as a break open so we can purchase them on line and open them there and just get the codes to get the pets and cards,then we can beable to get the cool stuff like the u.s gets , would be a great idea just like purchasing crowns .

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Best Buy US does not ship to Canada and Best Buy Canada does not sell them. Even online.

-------------------------------------------------------
Kimberly Misthaven - Level 46 Life
Kelsey Battlestalker - Level 38 Balance
Abigail Fireblossom - Level 19 Fire

Earn Crowns! Subscribe using my friend code:
http://www.wizard101.com/friend/80851-12125-01664-46030

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
thanks for information but already checked out that place and they do not ship to canada

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
loribryan wrote:
Yes I have a problem , and is not fare - I am an adult who loves playing this game but so so mad right now. I am a grand master fire wizard and live in Canada Manitoba -- it is not fair that there is no place I can purchase the wizard101 gift cards so i can have firezilla for my fire wizard pet. I there is a place I can purchase using my visa please reply and let me know as to where in Canada I can buy this 20.00 gift pack. You should have a place on your site where us Canadians my be able to buy it using our visa cards and having it sent to either our email or as a gift to ourselves.

Everything is pretty much easy for anyone in U.S to get in stores but what about us in Canada it is not fair at all. I do so love this game and I am paying for 4 different subscriptions and have been for some time but if things are not made easier for us to obtain then I may consider canceling all my subscriptions / would hate to do this -- your game is so cool but still just not fair .

Is it possible you can make the gift cards for pets buyable for us Canadians on your site. If you have where is it ?

You think you have it bad try living in the UK and getting gift cards its a no no. I too think that is unfair, I appreciate the difficulties in global gift cards but we do have toys r us shops so why couldn't they stock them

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
lin22 wrote:
You think you have it bad try living in the UK and getting gift cards its a no no. I too think that is unfair, I appreciate the difficulties in global gift cards but we do have toys r us shops so why couldn't they stock them

I had a similiar problem a few years ago ordering items from Games Workshop that were only sold in in UK. I just asked around, and members of my real life gaming group had friends they trusted to order. Ask friends and relatives if they know anyone in the US that they trust, send money, they send card.