Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i might quit wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
i might quit wizard 101 because i get in fights for no reason in palace of fire i get in fights and also everywhere in wizard city. except Triton avenue and fire cat ally

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
gavinrt wrote:
i might quit wizard 101 because i get in fights for no reason in palace of fire i get in fights and also everywhere in wizard city. except Triton avenue and fire cat ally

You should quit, but why tell us? Either do it, dont do it or ask something specific. Millions of others successfully deal with the game fine. Makes me wonder....

Defender
May 08, 2009
Not only can i not understand half of what you posted, but that is an insane reason to quit wizard 101.Short and Simple. 8)

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
If your having trouble with this just stick to the side. Then you'll be fine

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
You shouldn't get caught in random battles if you stick to the sidewalks. And I must agree with silverdragonn completely. Do it or don't. Not to sound rude, but honestly, we don't care. I have a friend that I want to say the same thing to. Almost every time I log on she says "I'm going to quit." However, the next day, she's there again.

Anyway, remember, stay to the side and you'll be fine. Except in Marleybone, but that's another story.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
You really shouldn't quit, Wizard101 is a SUPER fun game!! Its a shame you haven't realized its true awesomeness. I can help you with any questions or problems if you want. The wizard I frequently use is Erica BlueBlossom, and you can find me in crowded realms. If you really want to talk to me, just reply to me back and maybe we can work something out. :)

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
How does this make it past form mod? I dont think I have a single post that I have started show up. yet this junk post makes it past. interesting.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
Hi gavinrt, I can relate to how frustrating it is to keep getting drawn into fights when you don't want them. I play on a wireless connection so sometimes my commands are slow to be transmitted and I find myself caught in fights too.

The way to get out of it if you don't want to do the fight is quit and come back.

I hit the C key to change to the control screen, hit Quit, wait a few seconds and hit play. Sometimes you have to do this a few times to get out of the fight but eventually I am free.

You can't do this in a dungeon but at least you can get out of fights without penalty (which is what happens when you flee) when you're moving around on streets.

Things will get better in time so stay with the game. There are so many fun challenges ahead of you in Wizard101.

Good luck.

Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
your sense of your own importance has been greatly exaggerated. if you are going to quit, just do it.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I see how you it can be annoying but this is the silliest reason to quit Wizard101. There are millions of players that have gotten into battles they don't want to. Gavinrt, this is not a great reason to quit.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Your 100% crazy. Stick to sidewalks! Duh! This is so ridiculous

Plus, its your fault your getting into fights.....