Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No more quests in Krokotopia? What?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
I recently took the ship from Krokotopia to Krokosphinx and went into the Great Sphinx.
Afterwards I went into the Arena and spoke to Ako which gave me the quest for Father Dearest, Trophy Quest, and Continue the Legacy.
After I completed all of these I got the xp and then that ended the quest.
No other ! marks are put above any NPC's head and I cannot find ANY NPC here that has a quest.
This was all I have done in Krokosphinx so I know that's not all for this place.
Plus they would give me a quest for the next place. Can anyone explain? :|

P.S. - My friend and I went back to kill the Sands of Time once again just to see if it would fix my problem. It didn't.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
allyyrenee wrote:
I recently took the ship from Krokotopia to Krokosphinx and went into the Great Sphinx.
Afterwards I went into the Arena and spoke to Ako which gave me the quest for Father Dearest, Trophy Quest, and Continue the Legacy.
After I completed all of these I got the xp and then that ended the quest.
No other ! marks are put above any NPC's head and I cannot find ANY NPC here that has a quest.
This was all I have done in Krokosphinx so I know that's not all for this place.
Plus they would give me a quest for the next place. Can anyone explain? :|

P.S. - My friend and I went back to kill the Sands of Time once again just to see if it would fix my problem. It didn't.

Did you go into the School of Balance? That is where you are sent when you are given permission to go to the island. It sounds as if you missed this questline....

Survivor
Oct 30, 2009

Hello , i find myself in the same situation , its extremely frustrating.

I finish the pyramind, got access to kroktopia. Did the vault quest, despite the fact i had the scrolls and the dungeon wouldnt open to me. I had to teleport to a friend to finaly get inside.

Now i going around in circles for like 3 hrs trying to find a new quest . What's wrong why can't i get anything ? Why didnt the portal open to me for vault open to me, even if i had the quest and the scrolls for the obelisks . Why, now that i managed to finish the quests , still doesnt open? What am i supposed to do now? Sorry but grizzleheim doesnt pay off in exprience and reward to be worth the trouble at my level .(No wonder why we are 3 people in the whole world. )

Please someone help me. I want to keep questing !
I am new to my subscription and i'd like to get access to the quest i am intitle to .

Thx for your input

P.S . I went to the school of balance, retraced my steps , nothing , no quest whatsoever.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
TableTopJo wrote:

I finish the pyramind, got access to kroktopia. Did the vault quest, despite the fact i had the scrolls and the dungeon wouldnt open to me. I had to teleport to a friend to finaly get inside.

Now i going around in circles for like 3 hrs trying to find a new quest . What's wrong why can't i get anything ? Why didnt the portal open to me for vault open to me, even if i had the quest and the scrolls for the obelisks . Why, now that i managed to finish the quests , still doesnt open? What am i supposed to do now? Sorry but grizzleheim doesnt pay off in exprience and reward to be worth the trouble at my level .(No wonder why we are 3 people in the whole world. )

I am new to my subscription and i'd like to get access to the quest i am intitle to .

Thx for your input

P.S . I went to the school of balance, retraced my steps , nothing , no quest whatsoever.

ALL you have to do is talk to shalek the wise again. It's easy!

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
pookie0163 wrote:
TableTopJo wrote:

Thx for your input

ALL you have to do is talk to shalek the wise again. It's easy!
sorry, but I was wrong You have to talk to the balance teacher.