Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mooshu book problem(HELP ANYONE AND EVERYONE)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Hi i would love it if someone would anwser this question about the book in the place where you fight jade oni because it wont let me read the book for the quest and i have tried everything like defeating it first then trying to read it but it dont work still and it is the last book i need to complete the quest and it is starting to make me really mad. Thank you for anyone who gives me an anwser. :)

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
crispy01201 wrote:
Hi i would love it if someone would anwser this question about the book in the place where you fight jade oni because it wont let me read the book for the quest and i have tried everything like defeating it first then trying to read it but it dont work still and it is the last book i need to complete the quest and it is starting to make me really mad. Thank you for anyone who gives me an anwser. :)

submit your problem to w101 at help&support on the left

hope I helped

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
I'm having the same problem, but I had already read the book and went to the cave of sorrows and completed some of the quests, but we I logged on again, it wanted me to do the Jade Oni quest all over again, which I did, but I can't get past the book, because it won't let me read it again, but it stills shows up as a quest on the quest page. Help! I can't get past that book.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
More than likely, you may have already collected that book. The Jade Palace has 2 locations for books. One of course is in the King's Palace and the other one is on the way to Shoshun Village, I think. Don't quote me on that, but it is in one of the village houses. Make sure you have collected them both, if not check for the other one. If you are still having problems, I would suggest contacting tech support.