Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hi everyone i got a question !!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
i have played this game for about 3 weeks im currently level 34 storm wizard and i havent seen where to get wild bolt i dont know if u can learn it or u buy it as a treasure card only , so my question is , can a i learn wild bolt or is only a treasure card where can i find it?
ty

Defender
May 08, 2009
I do not have a storm wizard but i believe you learn it in couple of levels.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
You must complete Marleybone

but the bigger question is... 3 weeks and you are already 34!??? you might want to take a few minutes to SLEEP! lol

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
StaticFX wrote:

but the bigger question is... 3 weeks and you are already 34!??? you might want to take a few minutes to SLEEP! lol

XD Agreed. Gosh, I've been playing since LAST OCTOBER and I'm not even Grandmaster yet!

As to your question, I know it IS a real spell, but I don't know what level it is at. Sorry.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
StaticFX wrote:

XD Agreed. Gosh, I've been playing since LAST OCTOBER and I'm not even Grandmaster yet!

As to your question, I know it IS a real spell, but I don't know what level it is at. Sorry.

Dont ya get it at like lvl 38 or something? I've only had a full grandmaster balance, so i dont know all the teacher quests and blah of the other schools. Wait, why am i quoting your post........i dunno...i'm so random

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
im a storm lvl 47 and i got wild bolt when i started mooshu

p.s i got to lvl 47 in 3 months.how did you get lvl 37 in 3 weeks?????

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
IamLezul wrote:
Windlilly wrote:
StaticFX wrote:

Dont ya get it at like lvl 38 or something? I've only had a full grandmaster balance, so i dont know all the teacher quests and blah of the other schools. Wait, why am i quoting your post........i dunno...i'm so random

Yeah, why ARE you quoting my post? XD

Actually, level 38 would make PERFECT sense. I'm almost sure that's what it is now. You obviously don't learn it from the list, and you get a spell at level 38 and 48, and that's it for school-only spells so far, I believe. You learn Storm Lord at 48, so it has to be 38.

So you should be really, really close! Four more levels! :)

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I think you get it at the end of MB, I think at level 38 storm students get Triton.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Hi chamuko1 I have a Storm Grandmaster and as StaticFX said you get it after completing Marlybone. You must actually defeat Big Ben. I use it as a "filler" spell while I charge up for Triton, Storm Lord, or Stormzilla as I don't actually expect it to go off. However, when it does it more often-then-not wipes out that target allowing me to move on to the next one. In fact I've been in four near death (once I only had 3 life points left) battles where Wild Bolt did go off and saved me. Oh as a tip you should load up the same number of Lighting Strikes as you do Wild Bolts; for example if you put 2 Wild Bolts in your deck you should also put in at least 2 Lighting Strikes.

Hope that helps,
Edward Stormcloud

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
StaticFX wrote:

Im a level 43 life wizard and i have only started a month ago guess how much sleep i get at night alot but not so much on the weekends. I have icredible persitance.Next week when I post again Ill probably be a level 49 or 50.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
yea if you get to mooshu then you should get wild bolt

--got a grandmaster in a week and a half not that hard guys--