Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stop complaining!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
People need to stop complaining about mount and crown prices. KI wont respond to the wines. KI has a great game here, best i have played. If people were to spend less time complaining and more time saving, then this wouldnt be such an issue.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
At the same time maybe people shouldnt create the same post over and over as well.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/12532.ftl

The above is another post not even one page away that talks about the same thing. Why create a new post saying the same thing?

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
Well, I've heard it said that only a small amount of players ever feel strong enough about ingame issues to post on a forum to begin with, so most folks are ingame and having fun, not complaining. =)

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
I totally agree. I have purchased my mount for 120,000 gold. Start farming people.

Sonny777 wrote:
People need to stop complaining about mount and crown prices. KI wont respond to the wines. KI has a great game here, best i have played. If people were to spend less time complaining and more time saving, then this wouldnt be such an issue.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Im not really complaining about the prices.. my complaint is that there are many new items that ONLY crowns players can get. They should ALL be available for in game gold.

i bought my mount for 50K (reg broom) didnt take that long to farm for it. I would not bother trying to farm if you are a low level...