Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Want to challenge Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
I know I'm only level 29, but I feel like challenging Malistaire. I would like to see just how hard he is to beat. Besides, it might be fun to battle him.

Would anyone be willing to take me to him? If so, thank you!

Benjamin Rainblade, Level 29 Sorcerer

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
wacko99 wrote:
I know I'm only level 29, but I feel like challenging Malistaire. I would like to see just how hard he is to beat. Besides, it might be fun to battle him.

Sorry to say, but your not worthy enough to go any where close to Malistaire. You need to work for it and your certainly not ready. You barely have butt-kicking spells, you cant do much. And i'm not saving your butt when you die, thats just fifty more things i'll have to do.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
wacko99 wrote:

I had the same feelings you did. When I was around your level I wanted to fight Malistaire, but then I had to stop and think. Malistaire was way too hard for me at the time, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard, so I was going to put my thoughts about challenging Malistaire in the back of my head.
Actually just to let you know, when your going to fight you have to go through this HUGE dungeon fighting a bunch of Gurtoks (Rank 9 bosses I think). It takes quite AWHILE to get to Malistaire, it's not like in Krokotopia where the boss is in one room and you just fight that one. Huge dungeon to get to Malistaire.
Now just imagine this: You are level 50, and a level 1 wants to come with you and challenge Malistaire with you, but you have like 15 friends that range from the levels 48-50. When I was around your level I wanted to come with some of my higher level friends and I don't remember but I think they politely said "No thank you", now imagine if a level 1 asked to come, would you choose the level 1 or your friends that are levels 48-50?

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
I know you want to get there i get it you do. But it feels so much cooler when you earn your way there. I know the thrill was amazing for me.

James ThunderBlade Level 50 Grandmaster Diviner

P.S. As Journey says, "Dont stop believin!"
Hey Gamma do you like that jam?
lol

Survivor
May 28, 2009

i am worht i have fought him 3 times and i want some more gear for me and my fam. i am lvl 45 cody iceblade so i am usaaly on ivan or vampire realm
i might be found were slyvia drakes place.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Thanks for the advice, everybody. I guess I'll focus on Katzenstein for now.

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
actually i'm a level 29 fire wizard and i fought malistaire today(11/15/2009 with some friends. Hes actually really easy when you just think of him as a bunch of small enemies instead of one bug uber boss. However, i fought him by accident cause i ported to my friend and he was going and needed my help. Hope that helps,
James Starblade

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Galen wrote:
actually i'm a level 29 fire wizard and i fought malistaire today(11/15/2009 with some friends. Hes actually really easy when you just think of him as a bunch of small enemies instead of one bug uber boss. However, i fought him by accident cause i ported to my friend and he was going and needed my help. Hope that helps,
James Starblade

It was only easy cause you had powerful friends. imagine you with some lvl 15's. lol

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Wacko, thats a good name because you are wacko All you people are right about NOT doing Mallistaire when your that weak. Once your a master or grandmaster you would be able to do it and possibly solo it too? But if your weak and you die, who would want to heal someone that doesn't even do anything except use fire cat and blood bat the whole time :P So, I recommand NOT fighting him even if you have high lvl friends.

8)Justin DeathBringer lvl 37 Thergist 8)

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
wacko99 wrote:

I can take you to him! I have a couple friends that csn go there. But theres a problem you need to be prepared malistare has 10,000 health and a rank 10 boss! I'll meet you at the bazaar!

Megan DreamRider lvl 30 Magus life

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Galen wrote:
James Starblade

It was only easy cause you had powerful friends. imagine you with some lvl 15's. lol

Exactly

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
wacko99 wrote:

I had the same feelings you did. When I was around your level I wanted to fight Malistaire, but then I had to stop and think. Malistaire was way too hard for me at the time, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard, so I was going to put my thoughts about challenging Malistaire in the back of my head.
Actually just to let you know, when your going to fight you have to go through this HUGE dungeon fighting a bunch of Gurtoks (Rank 9 bosses I think). It takes quite AWHILE to get to Malistaire, it's not like in Krokotopia where the boss is in one room and you just fight that one. Huge dungeon to get to Malistaire.
Now just imagine this: You are level 50, and a level 1 wants to come with you and challenge Malistaire with you, but you have like 15 friends that range from the levels 48-50. When I was around your level I wanted to come with some of my higher level friends and I don't remember but I think they politely said "No thank you", now imagine if a level 1 asked to come, would you choose the level 1 or your friends that are levels 48-50?

YOu know it isnt that hard. I mean if you have som maguses or masters or grand masters that are your friends there might be a 50/50 chance of winning. But he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard for some one who is an adept. My advice is wait till your a magus. Then recruit.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
personally i hate it when people ask me to take them somewhere they dont need to be. i got there because i played the game. if your not gonna play through the game then whats the point?

Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
give it a try nothing going to happen to you if you just try it. I:

Survivor
Oct 30, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
wacko99 wrote:

Sorry to say, but your not worthy enough to go any where close to Malistaire. You need to work for it and your certainly not ready. You barely have butt-kicking spells, you cant do much. And i'm not saving your butt when you die, thats just fifty more things i'll have to do.

well i saw this level 14 who beat malistaire aready XD

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
PrincessPegasus wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:
wacko99 wrote:

YOu know it isnt that hard. I mean if you have som maguses or masters or grand masters that are your friends there might be a 50/50 chance of winning. But he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard for some one who is an adept. My advice is wait till your a magus. Then recruit.

I didn't say Malistaire was so hard. Of course if you have Masters or grands. But I'm not an adept lol XD, and I'm past a magus, wait where you talking to Wacko? Sorry if you meant to say that to him

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
PrincessPegasus wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:
wacko99 wrote:

Lol, well according to your other post a while up, your only lvl 30. Adept isnt much lower. And especially since hes 29 and ur 30. Not much of a difference

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Jonathanduong wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
wacko99 wrote:

well i saw this level 14 who beat malistaire aready XD

Yes, but he didnt have the actual quest. He ported to friends. And he didnt do it alone, he did it with friends.....high lvled friends.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
wacko99 wrote:

i hope you know malistaire has 10,000 life and beside it isn't fun when your level 50 grandmaster and you have already fought him good luck youl need it!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
PrincessPegasus wrote:
wacko99 wrote:

I can take you to him! I have a couple friends that csn go there. But theres a problem you need to be prepared malistare has 10,000 health and a rank 10 boss! I'll meet you at the bazaar!

Megan DreamRider lvl 30 Magus life

Thank you, Megan DreamRider! I'll try to meet you at the Bazaar. (Just be patient, it takes a while for the game to load for me)