Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deleted...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I deleted my Grandmaster on my account, Not on purpose... I clicked on the one I wanted to delete and then when I am finished typing the words and hit delete I see my Ice Gandmaster, Highest Arena Gear Robe and Boots. Dissapear! I am wondering! Wizards! KingsIsle can someone please bring him back if that is possiable I am begging. PLEASE? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Administrator
We have put safeguards in place so that this doesn't happen.

In order to delete your Wizard, you have to:
- select the Wizard to have it standing up at the front of the screen
- click DELETE
- then you were shown a screen with the Wizard's Name to confirm that's the one you wanted to delete,
- type a long word into a field and clicked DELETE.

If someone else logged in to your account and deleted the Wizard, you need to change your password. Remember, exchange of usernames or passwords is a bannable offense.

If you managed to make it through all those steps and still deleted the character 'accidentally', the sooner you contact Mr Lincoln at support@wizard101 with a polite request to restore the character, the better chance you have of actually getting that character back.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009