Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you beat Grizzlheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
What happens if you beat all quests in grizzlheim? Do you unlock a new world or do you just have the glory of beating it? Also, what Is the last quest in it? I have a ways to beat it, so I just wanted to know.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Grizzleheim is a side world. So you don't unlock other worlds you just have a few titles and some grizzleheim loot and the glory of beating the world.
Hope that helped!
Lucas Drakebloom level 27 ice school.

Hero
May 27, 2009
The final quest is to beat the Coven - four boss ravens all in one place. They have really good drops that are worth lots of gold at the Bazaar.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
EliteS75 wrote:
What happens if you beat all quests in grizzlheim? Do you unlock a new world or do you just have the glory of beating it? Also, what Is the last quest in it? I have a ways to beat it, so I just wanted to know.

I was also told that ounce you defeat grizzleheim if your life you get a life spell ( its like guiding light but for 5 rounds ) and i finished it ( i am lvl 45 ) and i didnt get it. Is this a rummor or did i do something wrong? :?

Scarlet Silverdust