Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Family members not showing up.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
My son and i both paying accounts. But we can not see each other even when we are standing in the same place. Any help on this would be helpfull. We've even started new Toons at the same time and can not see each other.

Administrator
Because you know each other outside of Wizard101, you can exchange what is called a True Friend Code.

To Get or Check a True Friend Code, open your Friends panel and click on the 0101 button.

This will open the following panel, and allow you to either Get a Code, or Check a Code. Make sure you give these codes only to people you know outside of Wizard101.

One of you needs to Get a Code, then give it to the other.
The second person then Enters the Code.

Now that you've exchanged True Friend codes, you will show up on each other's Friends list right away. Players that you have exchanged True Friend Codes with, outside of Wizard101 will show with their names in Green in the Friends Panel.

Now when you want to play together, you can just use the Friends panel to teleport to each other quickly!

Hope that answers your question, and you can find out more information about True Friend codes here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/truefriendcode

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Fl0540bravo wrote:
My son and i both paying accounts. But we can not see each other even when we are standing in the same place. Any help on this would be helpfull. We've even started new Toons at the same time and can not see each other.

If I may be so bold as to supplement Gamma's answer More than likely the reason you couldn't see him is because you may have been on different servers or in different "areas" of the same server (sort of like copies of the server).

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Fl0540bravo wrote:

If you go to options (where you log out) there will be like gameplay, sound options, all that stuff. Then there is one that says "realms". You guys have to be in the same exact realm to see each other.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Thank you all so much. It was the server (realms). Im so use to games that u choose what server you go on i didnt bother to check that out. We are on the same server and avalible to help each other out. :) :)