Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown gifting problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I have had no problems gifting a couple of friends mounts with crowns in the past until today. I tried to gift a friend the Dragoness mount and he said it did not appear. I told him to check his backpack and click on the saddle icon and equip it. He said nope its not there. Then I said go through a portal or the world gate and try again. still no. Then I suggested logging out then back on again. still nothing. The mount i gifted was a permanent one. It costs 15,000 crowns. So I said let me try to gift you again which I did. STILL NO MOUNT!!! Now I am out 30,000 crowns for what? Nothing thats what. Someone tell me whats wrong now. I never had this problem before today. Will KI reimburse me the crowns I lost if I can't get it to work? Doubtful. Any suggestions or ideas please?

Administrator
Please contact Mr Lincoln and let him know - he can track all purchases and gifts, and their destinations.
<a href="mailto:support@wizard101.com">support@wizard101.com</a>

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I tried that link it doesn't work for me. Is there anyone else out there having gifting problems?

Administrator
It's not a link, young Wizard, it is an email address.
You need to send an email to Mr Lincoln to get this issue addressed.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Delver
Jun 30, 2009