Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SOMEBODY HACKED MY FILE!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I was on W101 last night and the next day i log on one of my chars had lvl up and his stuff was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KI plase do something about this.

Administrator
Young Wizard.
Since you were able to log in to Wizard101.com to post the message you are able to change your password. Please change your password and make sure the email address on your account is yours.

Then send a polite (not shouting) letter to Mr Lincoln at support@wizard101.com and he will investigate this matter.

Remember KingsIsle may ask you for your account name but we will never ask you for your password. Solicitation or exchange of usernames or passwords is a bannable offense.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
fireblaze2300 wrote:
I was on W101 last night and the next day i log on one of my chars had lvl up and his stuff was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KI plase do something about this.

Ooooooh, somebody's been naughty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hah, hah, i'm gonna report him to Malistaire himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Unless you gave your account info to someone, then no one has hacked your account. More than likely as server glitch... settle down and dont yell.