Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50..

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Alright, SO. I have reached level 50
And i read an article by Proffesor Drake (Myth Teacher) saying that there isn't going to be a level higher than 50. Well, then what is the point of us even playing if we can't get anything new. He said that the new world is Grizzleheim. Um, I've already beat Grizzleheim, I've beaten all of the worlds. Can we PLEASE get something else. ??
Is this the end of Wizard101 Leveling?

Administrator
If you'll check the date on that post, Jul/20/2009
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/9164.ftl
you'll notice this was posted just as Grizzleheim was released.

Also Cyrus does state that the level cap will be raised:
we are continuing forward with plans to release new worlds that do push Wizards beyond level 50.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Thank you Gamma for that but

That said, we did mention to our highest level players that the level cap would be raised this summer and we were not able to make that goal a reality. We apologize for that and would like say that we are continuing forward with plans to release new worlds that do push Wizards beyond level 50. In order to accomplish it, we need to make sure there are new opponents, quests, worlds, spells, and more.

OH! Oh, lol. I see it. When is the New World going to be realeased. I heard it was Celestial...