Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is my Storm Salamander Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
hi guys,
i see some one else has posted about this but the post comes up in the section 'how to get to krok', so i want to know why i can not see my storm salamander pet.
cant see it in the bank and cant see it when i equip it. other people say it shows on my stats but where on earth is it????
i used to be able to see it so please fix the problem id like to have my invisible pet back!

Administrator
This is a Known Bug, young Wizard.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/help/knownissues

Missing Pet Mander: seems some of the pet manders have become shy and don't appear at a Wizard's side. We're working on finding out why they've suddenly become shy and will let you know when they're willing to come back out to play.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
When you do bring the Storm Salamander pet back, can you please also put the right colour back of it being purple not orange!

Thanks, I figured out the disconnection was because we needed a new set top box for our tv as well. Thiss is off topic, but thanks for helping me let the game through firewall as well. Hopefully it does not crash now.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Same problem here. After the large update with the mounts, my pet Mander has been missing. He's listed in my backpack but if I go to the bank where you can actually "see" the items, he is invisible. I sent in a bug report right after that update and haven't heard anything back yet. Still waiting......