Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grizzleheim houses! (please donate your time)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Okay, Wizard City: Wooded Cottage, Royal Playhouse

Krokotopia: Oasis Camp, Desert Villa

Marleybone: Royal estate.... and something else...

Mooshu: Tranquil Cottage, Imperial Palace.

Not sure what Dragonspyre is but NO grizzleheim! Why KingsIsle?! Most Players favorite world and no house? That's sad. Please ONLY post something positive!

King of Stupid,
Chris DreamLeaf
lvl 35 Life.
SPIRIT RULES!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 01, 2008
Yes. My fifth wizard had been waiting since before gh opened to get a house there. Now he bought the imperial palace. So I own five houses, but my sixth girl would save up for gh. If the outside was featured, she is not the rustic type.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I can't find any scrap iron anywhere in Marlybone :(. Also, when I tried to buy some in the Wizard City Bazaar, a message popped up that said, " transaction failed," or something like that. Please reply. Taylor Goldflame Lvl 32 Magus Pyromancer P.S. KI should let me be able to collect scrap iron from the enemys, especialy theclockworks ( because they might be carrying it for their masters for some evil plot)

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
109jaroc wrote:
I can't find any scrap iron anywhere in Marlybone :(. Also, when I tried to buy some in the Wizard City Bazaar, a message popped up that said, " transaction failed," or something like that. Please reply. Taylor Goldflame Lvl 32 Magus Pyromancer P.S. KI should let me be able to collect scrap iron from the enemys, especialy theclockworks ( because they might be carrying it for their masters for some evil plot)

You can get a lot of it in Regent's Square. And you should have posted that in the Marleybone section.

Anyway, I was very disappointed to see there were no Grizzleheim houses. I was almost sure they would have come out with the school houses...

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Survivor
May 06, 2009
I am angerd also, i hoped i could find a house that i can afford.
I might have an idea . I think the hosue should be large and with a grassy area, and a little or big hut. Besides they GH furniture why no GH houses!!!

Lindsey Shadowcaller,
25 balance wizard,

"Life is short, make it worth it"

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
I think I may know the reason: Grizzleheim recently open up a few months ago, a month or two later Kingsilse started to work on the mounts so while they are getting the last details in the one year celebration is just around the corner so they get all that fixed up, then a month later halloween so they invite over spooky bob and add the littest details to it to make it a perfect halloween for wizards, a month later spooky bobs is leaving and Harvest hannah coming, a month later shes leaving Felix,christmas, and school themed houses arrive, and even now they wouldnt have time to work on gh houses because of the new project.So they are working and editing wizard101 to the max I think a gh house will come some time but you cant rush perfection.

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
..? Hey, I just watched the new commercial and it says, "Be the First to Find Hidden Secrets" or something, and it shows the Death House, Ice House, and something of a Grizzleheim House.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
I think I saw a Grizzleheim house in one of the Wizard 101 ads on TV. I think it was the castle and lands one. It was a log cabin if I recall right. Also yes. I have been waiting for those houses! I am kinda a nature type of guy so it would be awesome if I had a Grizzleheim house!
Lucas Drakebloom Ice student
Level 28 Hero of Krokotopia

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Yeah, I saw the GH house on the ads too! I dont get that they show a picture of other houses and they were out but why not the GH house?!

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Yeah, I would like a grizzleheim house....except it would be way expensive.
It would have no actual house, just a bunch of wild woods and waterfalls

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
thunder7343 wrote:
Yeah, I would like a grizzleheim house....except it would be way expensive.
It would have no actual house, just a bunch of wild woods and waterfalls
I think they will...

Make it 20k gold

Crowns only

But i dont think they will make it so expensive since its kinda small.