Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crowns shop WAY to confusing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
the day the new additions to wizard101 were realeased i was so exited but when i loged on in hopes of earning some gold for a mount i was dissapointed. i had heard that they were overpriced but i was going to save up some gold any way. but when i clicked on the crowns shop it was really messed up. the part that made me the most mad was that it didnt even tell you how much gold or crowns the items cost :(. i will not be using the crowns shop again unless Kingsile fixes this. please post and tell me how you feel about this.

Administrator
Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
I need help. My crowns are locked and I want to buy a henchman. The level 50 life henchman is on sale but I can not access my crowns.

HELP!!! :(

Administrator
Henchmen can only be purchased during a duel. Next time you are in a duel and want help, open the Shop during your turn and you should be able to purchase henchmen.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
This is a bug young Wizard.
This post may help you
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/12392.ftl

proffeser greyrose? i checked everything in that post i have comic sans MS my DPI is 96 and i have the latest flash installed and tryed smoothing on all three settings. none of it worked please help. :(

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I think Professer Greyrose is right. It's a bug...you shouldn't blame KingsIsle for this, it's simply something everyone get once in a while. It'll go away sometime, and then you will find some more bugs later in the game. For example, ( I think it might just be my computer, but you never know!) whenever I am in a duel, and only a duel, my computer makes the sound, but is frozen. A couple seconds later, it unfreezes. You just simply have to be patient, I guess. Besides, Wizard101 is a great game, and you shouldn't be disturbed by such little things. (Maybe it's your computer) Did you try it on another computer? That would be a good plan...maybe. So anyway just as my friends say to me, "Go with the Flow"!

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
owlgirl8000 wrote:
I think Professer Greyrose is right. It's a bug...you shouldn't blame KingsIsle for this, it's simply something everyone get once in a while. It'll go away sometime, and then you will find some more bugs later in the game. For example, ( I think it might just be my computer, but you never know!) whenever I am in a duel, and only a duel, my computer makes the sound, but is frozen. A couple seconds later, it unfreezes. You just simply have to be patient, I guess. Besides, Wizard101 is a great game, and you shouldn't be disturbed by such little things. (Maybe it's your computer) Did you try it on another computer? That would be a good plan...maybe. So anyway just as my friends say to me, "Go with the Flow"!
for your information I am not blaming KingsIsle for this problem i'm just seeking help on how to get it fixed and i do as you say "Go with the flow" i will ignored this bug until something happens to get it fixed in the mean time i am still enjoying wizard 101 and like the other additions I was just trying to see if there was anything I could do about it and at the time i posted i didnt now it was a bug! i think you should consider what i wrote more carefully before you judge me as a whiner.