Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm not supposed to be attacked!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
The other day, me and my friends were in 4v4 PVP and we go first, and during the battle, I was defeated, but the next round after, my team mate healed me, but on this same round, when it was our opponent's turn to cast their spell, one of them was able to attack me (he was a Myth wizard).

Now, why is this? How is this possible? We go first and they go second, and they shouldn't be able to attack me, because on that round, before they choose on what spell to cast, it says I was still in Defeated Mode, so they shouldn't be able to attack me! If my team mate then healed me, and if our opponent goes second, then they should be able to attack me on this same round!

Anybody? Any idea? Anybody experienced this? Is this thing not a bug and may I know how they did it? Admin?

Thanks!!!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Updated my question - trying to correct and clarify the 2nd paragraph!

The other day, me and my friends were in 4v4 PvP and we go first, and during the battle, I was defeated, but the next round after, my team mate healed me, but on this same round, when it was our opponent's turn to cast their spell, one of them was able to attack me (he was a Myth wizard who was able to attacked me).

Now, why is this? How is this possible? We go first and they go second, and they shouldn't be able to attack me, because on that round, before they choose on what spell to cast, it says I was still in Defeated Mode, so "they shouldn't be able to select me and attack me!" If my team mate then healed me, and if our opponent goes second, then they shouldn't be able to attack me on this same round!

Anybody? Any idea? Anybody experienced this? Is this thing not a bug and may I know how they did it? Admin?

Thanks!!!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
it is not a bug it is either a group attack or just strategy, and yes you can attack someone who is defeated just as you can heal them

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
kristianwildtree,

I am pretty sure others can not select a defeated wizard as a target, but I would have to agree with jterry on the attack all spell, if you can think back and remember the attack it may have been a frog attack or an earthquake, or any treasure card that attacks all, if that's the case your friend would have healed you in time to be attacked by this spell.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hi jterry ,

Yes I forgot, if he/she attack with a Multi-player attack like Storm Lord, Frost Giant, etc., then I do understand that I will be attacked, but I was attacked with a single attack, and it was a Minotaur, so it's a single attack and I wasn't supposed to be attacked.

Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
Well you actually can aim at a defeated person in 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 without an multi attack. Some people do it when there is a life on the other team

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009