Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No dragonspire pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
While I do not believe there are pets in ds, you could count magma colossus and spider. also, there are some in mb, like the rat magician.

Defender
May 28, 2009
agreed marleybone and dragonspyre should get a pet shop! For dragonspyre they could sell like tiny drakes! Maybe exclusive dragons with certain designs on them,(stripes, spots, est.) In marleybone maybe robot pets, or a small dog or cat wearing fancy clothes?

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
agreed marleybone and dragonspyre should get a pet shop! For dragonspyre they could sell like tiny drakes! Maybe exclusive dragons with certain designs on them,(stripes, spots, est.) In marleybone maybe robot pets, or a small dog or cat wearing fancy clothes?

I'm not sure where yet Im looking for it but I'm pretty sure there's a pet shop hidden in MB. Not positive though i heard from my cousin. Ill post if i find anything

Emma SummerCaster

Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
yes PLZ if you find anything plz post it but yes they should have ds and mb pet shops and i lie the idea with the cat and dog thing and the drae but WITH the drake dont they have DRAGONS in wizard city?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
goldie32 wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:

I'm not sure where yet Im looking for it but I'm pretty sure there's a pet shop hidden in MB. Not positive though i heard from my cousin. Ill post if i find anything

Emma SummerCaster
My brother searched everywhere in mb but only drop pets were found

Delver
May 29, 2009
There is a pet vendor in DS in the ring (?) shop between the Grand Chasm and the Plaza of Conquests. He sells the Crystal Spider.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
there is one pet you can buy in Dragonspyre it costs 10,000 it's a crystal spider. doesnt do anything much but there is new mrleybone pet shop to so all the worlds have pet shops now, and I am sure celestia will have one

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
J3R3MY wrote:
There also are none in Marleybone.
actually there is a pet in marley bone it a seraph and it comes from a pet in kensington park

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
there is a pet shop for marleybone its in the spot where the secret trainer is go into digmoore station go a few steps and to the right there will be a stairwell going down go in there and the petshop is right there! hope this helped

Defender
May 11, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
J3R3MY wrote:

there are, there in digmore station next to the mayor. there is a flight of stairs behind him and leads to a door. there there is Croaky a trainer and Howard Angelton who is a pet vender he has a Wood Golem pet Brass Golmem pet and Cat Thug pet.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
triassicalex wrote:
What? No Dragonspire pets
there are MB pets, at digmoore station down one of the stairs

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Actually there is one in ds. The crystal spider. You get it at the shoe shop. it cost alot of money though. like Almost 13000 gold thingys.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
triassicalex wrote:
goldie32 wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:

Emma SummerCaster
My brother searched everywhere in mb but only drop pets were found
i found the hidden shop it in dilgimor saiton behide the dog in the top hat :D :D

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
goldie32 wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:

Emma SummerCaster

i found it

Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
There are Dragonspyre and Marlybone pet vendors.

The Marlybone is at digmore station down the stairs near the mayor, the guy sells 3 types of pets.

The Dragonspyre is at the shoe shop but it only sells 1 pet and it is very expencive, I have 1.

Save up for the dragonspyre pet it is about 12000.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
J3R3MY wrote:
yes there is the door is down the stairs behind the mayor in digmoore station

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
starwarsguy765 wrote:
J3R3MY wrote:
yes there is the door is down the stairs behind the mayor in digmoore station
yup and in dragonspire there's only one they NEED MORE in shoe shop

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
There is a hidden pet shop in mb, when you go into digmoore station where the mayor is, there is a door down there and a guy selling cta thug, and two golems.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
J3R3MY wrote:

yes there are,near the mair, go straight, then left, then down stairs, then you will see the pet vendor

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
I'm going to request that people STOP bringing up dead threads. READ the Timestamp of the FIRST POST before replying on it... This thread was created on Oct/24/2009. At that time, DS had a Pet & Shoe Store, but the Storm Hound and Jade Oni crowns pets had been removed and given to Zeke. Then, they removed them from Zeke and gave them to the WC Pet store.

At this time, there were no Pet Drops in DS, other than Earthwalker (Tumok Gravelbeard in The Dragon's Maw, The Great Spyre) and Storm Hound (Malistaire Drake in Malistaire's Lair, The Great Spyre). Since then, this has changed.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate people letting dead, ancient threads remain resting in peace, and if you have a similar question creating your own thread regarding it instead of bringing back an ancient thread.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Johnist wrote:
I'm going to request that people STOP bringing up dead threads. READ the Timestamp of the FIRST POST before replying on it... This thread was created on Oct/24/2009. At that time, DS had a Pet & Shoe Store, but the Storm Hound and Jade Oni crowns pets had been removed and given to Zeke. Then, they removed them from Zeke and gave them to the WC Pet store.

At this time, there were no Pet Drops in DS, other than Earthwalker (Tumok Gravelbeard in The Dragon's Maw, The Great Spyre) and Storm Hound (Malistaire Drake in Malistaire's Lair, The Great Spyre). Since then, this has changed.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate people letting dead, ancient threads remain resting in peace, and if you have a similar question creating your own thread regarding it instead of bringing back an ancient thread.

I am going to request for YOU, to stop hollering people for no apparent reason.