Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for daylight level

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
i have an idea for wizard101. Have you ever noticed how like at midnight in the commons it is still sunny? my idea is that they should change so the daylight level is the same as it really is. :-). unfortuneatly i myself see a flaw in the change. if was midnight one place and 12:00 pm somewhere else it would seem right for the other player. . post me and i'll see what you think!

Thomas iceshield level 48, master thuamaturge.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
mirb1 wrote:
i have an idea for wizard101. Have you ever noticed how like at midnight in the commons it is still sunny? my idea is that they should change so the daylight level is the same as it really is. :-). unfortuneatly i myself see a flaw in the change. if was midnight one place and 12:00 pm somewhere else it would seem right for the other player. . post me and i'll see what you think!

Thomas iceshield level 48, master thuamaturge.

idea stealer....lol

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
That's a good idea, but say if it's like 7:00 a.m. somewhere, but 9:00 p.m. somewhere else. That idea would be good if you could like set it for yourself, like you could enter the time and it could be adjusted. But like if Wizard101 had to do it for EVERY accout then that would just be a huge pain! Please post this reply! I think it would be a really good idea, and she's got a point of that it looks funny when it's night time, but looks like day time in the Commons. But if you go to Marleybone, your problem will be solved (you know unless it's daytime and you're playing there)! :D

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009